last show

Livi pov
"WHAT DAY IS IT??" Dinah and Camila screamed through out the bus.

"ITS LAST SHOW DAY!!!" They screamed through out the bus when nobody answered.

"Girls! Levi is taking a nap right now and I will personally murder you both if he wakes up" I whispered harshly.

"Livliv!" Levi cried out sleepily as I glared at the two guilty looking girls.

"I'm coming boo" I called out I as walked to his bunk.

"You need to go back to sleep, I'll sing you a song" I said as I looked at the small boy. I sang Levi to sleep, made sure he was really asleep, then went to yell at the girls.

"Thank you Camz and Dinah!" I said collapsing on to the couch.

"Sorry Walz" Dinah said patting my shoulder.

"Sorry Livi-Loo" Camila said kissing my cheek.

"Hey, Lauren is going to stay back with you and Levi while we get lunch at catering, K?" Normani asked me.

"That's fine, see ya!" I said as Lauren sat next to me. They all eventually left as Lauren and I watched TV. I inhaled sharply as I felt a pain in my stomach again.

"Are you still not feeling well?" Lauren asked me, concerned.

"Lo, I don't think this a normal stomach issue. I think we should get a pregnancy test" I said as Lauren shot me a questioning look.

"Have you and Sam been doing "it" lately? Are you late?" She asked, fearing the answer.

"Sam and I always wanted to start a family, so yes we've been doing it. Yeah I'm late." I said silently crying.

"Hey you, it's going to be okay. I'll just get a pregnancy test from the hotel lobby while you stay with Levi, K?" She said as she rubbed my knee.

"Sounds like a plan" I said as she left the bus. I watched TV for a few minutes until she got back.

"Hey! I'm back and nobody knows its for you" Lauren whispered as she came back in.

"Let's do it" I said as we walked into the small bus bathroom.

"How do I do it?" I asked her, laughing at myself.

"I think you just pee, liv" Lauren said laughing.
I peed on the stick, then put it on the sink as we waited for the results.

"It's been five minutes, mami" Lauren said teasing me.

"Stoppppp. You read it and tell me" I said groaning.

"Well, okay. Olivia Marie Pottorff, you are officially pregnant" Lauren said doing a little happy dance.

"Oh my gosh, really?!" I asked, cheering.

"Yes! I'm serious!" Lauren said smiling.

"I'm going to be a mom!" I said crying happy tears.

"Nobody can know, epically the media" I warned Lauren. Lauren agreed as I put away the stick so I could show Sam later. Ally, Normani, Camila, Dinah, Bea, Jacob and Sam finally came back with food.

"Babe, can I talk with you in the back room for a sec?" I asked pulling his hand. I set up my camera so he couldn't see it as it filmed.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to sit down babe" I said sitting us both down.

"Honey?" I asked squealing.

"Babe what is it?" Sam asked laughing.

"Babe, you're going to be a dad" I said as I watched shock take over his face.