youtube dinner's

Livi's POV

I was laying in bed looking like a hot mess, when Sam popped his head in.

"Babe, we have an O2L dinner in an hour. Get ready! I love you" Sam said leaving. I got my big, pregnant booty up and went to the bathroom to shower. Once I took a shower I got out, blow dried my hair and went to my closet. I decided on skinny jeans because it wouldn't be long before I was too big for them, a light purple shirt, a black & white chevron infinity scarf and a gray cardigan. I went back into my bathroom to do my hair and my makeup. I put on winged eyeliner, mascara and a maroon lip. I curled my hair, grabbed my phone and went downstairs to say goodbye to the girls.

"Hey do you have Chris's number? I want to wish him a happy birthday" I asked Lauren.

"Yeah, here" Lauren said, giving me the ringing phone.

"Hey Chris! Happy 18th birthday bud! YOU'RE LEGAL!!" I said into the phone.

"Ahaha thank you Liv!" Chris told me, laughing.

"Ok, I'm going to let you go. I miss you and hope we can see each other soon! I love you, Chris" I said hanging up after our goodbyes.

"Ok I gotta go, Bye girls! I love you! Can one of you help me put my shoes on?" I asked them. Since I couldn't bend over, Camila helped me put on my shoes and then we were off.

"Where are we going?" I asked Sam.

"We are all going to meet up at Connor's then drive together to Olive Garden" Sam told me as we pulled into Connor's driveway. Everyone was already there so we started greeting each other.

"Hello Connor, it's been so long since I've seen you!" I said giving him a hug. Jc, Kian, Trevor and Connor all turned towards me as they gave me hugs.

"When are you due?" JC asked me.

"I'm 26 weeks and having a boy & girl. I'm due May 17" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Congrats Livi and Sam" Trevor said giving me a hug.

"I'm so excited for you! Hopefully one of them likes Pokemon" Ricky said giving me a hug.

"Hey KiKi! Long time no see" I said teasing Kian about his nickname.

"Hello LivLiv, I see that Levi was very creative with the nicknames" Kian said laughing, giving me a side hug.

"Don't want to interrupt this moment but can we go eat now?" JC asked as we all laughed.
We all piled into Sam and I new mini van, and drove to Olive Garden.

"My car, I get the AUX cord" I said grabbing the cord. I turned on my phone and changed it to the O2L song.

Let me tell ya about 6 young fellas
That really know how to get down
Coast to coast, NY to L.A.
Yeah, they run this fucking town

I'm talking about
JC Caylen, Connor, Sam, Ricky, Kian, Trevor Moran
Check yourself before you wreck yourself
'Cause now you're rocking with the whole damn fam
Oh, yeah

That's O2L, but you already know
And if you really don't
You're out the window
And they're never going to keep you feeling lonely
Your only biggest problem is bitch Chloe

Ricky got sass
Sam got love
Trevor got them notes from above
Connor got the giggles
And Kian is a bro
And JC is from Texas!