boise

Livi's POV
"What time and where is the party?" I asked once we all got back from the pool.

"At our next venue, where the closest Dave and Buster's is, 7:00 pm" Jacob answered for her.

"We need to pack up and get on the bus, we will just have to get ready on the bus" Ally warned. Since Sam and I's stuff was already on the bus, we just walked down to the bus without them.

"I loooooove you!" I sang while crawling into my bunk with Sam. We sat and played on our phone while waiting for them to get the stuff on the bus.

"WE ARE FINALLY DONE LOVE BIRDS!!" Dinah screamed. Sam and I walked out to the living room.

"You and Jacob should get us some Taco Bell!!" I suggested to them.

"Fineeeee, just text us your orders. Love you babe" Sam whined as the walked out the door. As soon as they left the girls wanted to gossip.

"I love how he says he loves you before he leaves!" Ally gushed as she and Normani got up. The girls started asking questions a mile a minute while Ally and Normani watched the Justin Timberlake concert movie.

"So when you and the lover boy plan on having children?" Dinah asked me.

"Hopefully by the end of the tour, I don't want a lot of kids because that would be selfish of me with both of our busy schedules" I responded.

"We only have four more show's, so get to work lady!" Camila joked.

"Camila!" Lauren said shocked.

"Speaking of Camila and Lauren..." I said trailing off as Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Did you know that the Shaytards are coming to tonight's concert? I saw it on Twitter, they did a Vlog about it." Lauren mentioned as Sam and Jacob walked in the food.

"Ooh I'm going to watch it!" I said pulling out my phone. After I finished watching I decided I was going to tweet them.

@LiviMarie :
so a little birdie told me @ShayButler and the Shaytards are coming to our concert! is there any way we can meet y'all?!

"I tweeted the dad and asked if they wanted to meet us, I hope we can meet those cuties!" I said excitedly. We quickly ate and headed to glams on a golf cart, I looked at Twitter on the way.

@ShayButler :
we would love to, the girls are going CRAZY!!

I laughed and replied to him

@LiviMarie :
I DM'ed you the info, can't wait to meet you loves!

"Liv, let's go!" Ally said snapping me out of my daze.

"Yay!! Glams!!" Camila screamed while we walked in. They were luckily doing three at a time so Jacob, Bea and I went first.

"Whatcha doing there Livi?" Dinah asked me, I could tell she was filming for her snapchat story.

"Squeezing in a five minute nap" I said as our glams lady applied concealer.

"I've taught you well Mrs.Pottorff" Dinah said laughing. After a few minutes I was finally done and getting dressed for the meet and greet's, I was wearing high waisted jeans with a gray, long sleeved, turtleneck crop top. I had my hair down and curled, while I waiting for the girls I played in my phone. Broklynn decided that Bea, Jacob, Fifth Harmony and I would have a hour long meet in greet with the Butler family so we could hangout with them.