vidcon

Livi POV

I was busy doing some last minute packing when my phone buzzed.

dinah jane : so do you and Sam like it a little rough? Not to much, but just enough?

livi : is this one of your "funny" jokes again?

dinah jane : sounds like Sam needs to come a little harder just because.

livi: dinah jane i will kill you.

I zipped up my suitcase and pulled it downstairs. Nobody was in the living room except for Lauren who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey miamicutie96" I said teasing Lauren.

"So funny Liv" Lauren said rolling her eyes.

"Where are the others?" I asked her, pulling out my phone.

"Basement" she answered as I pulled up Twitter.

@LiviMarie :
miamicutie96

@LiviMarie :
;)

"Liv, your tweets are just something else" Lauren told me, shaking her head. I pulled out my phone to text the other's to come upstairs to say goodbye.

livi : tell everyone to come upstairs please!

camilk 2% : k, will do

"CAMILK, GIRLS AND BOYS GET UP HERE" I screamed from the top of the stairs.

"We're coming, sheesh" Jacob said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry that we are already late" I said with my hand on my hip.

"Dinah take the sex jokes somewhere else, I'm already knocked up"' I said laughing.

"You guys take it to the bed then you take it to the floor" Dinah said while I laughed.

"Then you guys chill for a second then you
hit that ass again" Dinah finished as I rolled my eyes. I walked over to Camila to get away from Dinah.

"Bye Camilk, I will miss you" I said giving her a hug.

"Goodbye Allycat, Dinah who sends me sex jokes and Mani" I said giving each of them a hug.

"Goodbye Beatree and Jacob" I said giving each a hug.

"Goodbye bye miamicutie96" I said laughing.

"Excuse me?" Lauren sassed.

"Goodbye Lolo" I tried again giving her a hug.

"I'll miss all of you, yes even you Jacob!" I said standing at the door.

"You know it's a sin to lie right?" Jacob asked me.

"Then I guess I'm just getting closer and closer to the gates of hell" I joked back.

"Okay we gotta leave, bye Canola and Lern!! Bye Bea, Jacob and the others!" I said waving.

"Canola?" Camila asked with her hand on her hip.

"Lern?" Lauren asked with her eyebrow cocked.

"I'll see you in about a week, I'll tweet you. Even you miamicutie96" I said shutting the door, before Lauren could attack me. We put all our luggage in the car and made our way to Anaheim, CA! We quickly got to our hotel, despite the three hour drive. We unpacked, got dressed up, and headed towards the YouTube creators party.