4

Livi's POV

"Sam I'm fine" I said for the millionth time today. Sam has called every contact in his phone telling them that I am in labor.
We all got to the hospital in one piece, and now we are all relaxing in my room.

"Sam can you hand me my phone?" I asked him.

"Sure" He said, getting up and handing me my phone.

"Say hi to the camera" Sam said, vlogging.

"Hi Camera! The twins are coming soon! I'm so excited! We're going to be parents, never mind I'm scared" I said looking at the camera. After Sam was done filming me I pulled up the messaging app and texted Camila.

Livi : Camz, can you have Sofi FaceTime me?
Camz : sure!

An incoming FaceTime request popped up on my screen from Camila, and I answered.

"Hey boo! I'm sorry for not saying goodbye before I left. I didn't take you because it wouldn't be very fun, you would have to wait a long time" I told Sofi.

"That's ok! I miss you! The other's want to talk to you" Sofi said as seven other heads popped into the screen.

"How's it going?" Dinah asked me as the other's listen.

"Good, I'm dilated to a 4, just playing the waiting game" I answered.

"Are you sure I can't visit?" Sofi asked quietly.

"Tell you what Sofi, if Camila wants to take you then you, Bea, Jacob, Normani, Dinah, Taylor and Chris can home hang out for an hour" I bargained.

"Yay! See you soon!" Sofi said as she hung up.
Shortly after the phone call, I see the youngest Cabello run into my room.

"Hi Sofi!" I said, smiling at her.

"Hi Livi! Where's the babies?" Sofi asked, confused.

"It takes a while, it could take hours, maybe even a day or two" I answered.

"Tell Liv good luck and a kiss goodbye" Camila instructed.

"I wanna go last" Sofi said.

"I'll go first. Good luck Livi, I love you so, so much and please stay safe. I'm praying for you boo" Camila said giving me a hug.

"Good luck Liv, I love you and can't wait to see you become a mom. You're going to do great!" Jacob said, giving me a quick hug.

"I love you, I can't wait till the babies grow up and we can watch them be cute" Taylor said, giving me a long hug.

"I love you, you always make me laugh and you're one of my best friends Olivia" Chris said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Christopher" I said, laughing.

"Good luck Liv!! I'm so glad that we decided to let you come on tour with us!" Normani and Dinah joked, both giving me a hug.

"The jellybean's are going to be one heck of a kids because they have a momma like you. You are going to rock this delivery thing and I believe in you %110" Ally said, giving me a hug and kissing my temple.