christmas

Livi POV

"I'm so happy you're here, even if it's 4:30 AM" I said laughing as Sam walked in.

"I already signed the forms, you are free to leave whenever" Sam told me.

"Yay! I'm already packed, so let's go" I said grabbing my bag. We walked out to the car and made our way home.

"Shh.. Nobody is awake yet. It looks so magical in here with all the Christmas stuff!" I whispered as we walked in.

"We should sleep for a few more hours until everyone else wakes up" Sam suggested.

"Ok, goodnight. I love you" I said as I walked into our bedroom. I fell into a deep sleep, and it was soon morning.

"Merry Christmas Ally" I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck, surprising her.

"Liv you're back!" Ally said shocked.

"Is everyone up?" I asked, rubbing my bump.

"No, we're waiting on Dinah" Lauren answered.

"Of course, I call getting her up! Anyone want to help me?" I asked.

"Ooh I do!" Bea said, getting up.
Bea and I ran up the stairs, well I wobbled.

"Stop laughing just because I wobble!" I said, laughing.
Bea and I finally get inside Dinah's room, and begin to wake her up.

"DINAH DINAH DINAH WAKE UP!! IT CHRISTMAS!! WAKE UP!!" I screamed as Bea jumped on Dinah's bed.

"Hoiii I'm going to kill you!" Dinah said as she pulled Bea's feet from under her while she was jumping.

"Ow Dinah!" Bea said, laughing on the floor.

"C'mon, Ally's going to make food!" I said, pulling Dinah out of bed.

"Ally we got Dinah up!" I said as we walked downstairs.

"Merry Christmas Dinah Jane!" Ally said as she made breakfast.

"Merry Christmas! What's for breakfast?" Dinah asked Ally.

"Monkey bread and Bacon" Ally responded.

"Yum!" We all responded. Lauren was sitting on a barstool with Camila in her lap, Dinah was sitting on the one next to it, Sam in the next one and Jacob sitting in the last one with Bea sitting on his lap.

"You guys are all so cute sitting on the barstools together" I said, getting out my camera.

"Liviloo we do this almost every morning" Camila commented, laughing. I took the picture of all six of them sitting together with Ally and Normani cooking the background.

@LiviMarie :
my heart is full, merry christmas
* insert photo *

@liviMarie :
yes, we all gather around the kitchen & sit in the barstool's every morning (:
(ally and normani cook for us!)

"Who's ready to eat?!" Normani asked us. We all gathered our food and sat in the dining room.

"Who want's to say the prayer?" Ally asked once we were all seated.

"I will!" Bea volunteered.

"Go ahead, bow your heads everyone" Ally instructed.

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for getting us all here safely. Please watch over our family and the twins, thank you for all that you have given us. Amen" Bea prayed.

We all ate our food then gathered around the piano to sing Christmas songs before opening present's.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would one day walk on water?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would save our sons and daughters?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy has come to make you new?
This Child that you delivered will soon deliver you.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy will calm the storm with His hand?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy has walked where angels trod?
When you kiss your little Baby you kissed the face of God?

Mary did you know.. Ooo Ooo Ooo

The blind will see.
The deaf will hear.
The dead will live again.
The lame will leap.
The dumb will speak
The praises of The Lamb.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would one day rule the nations?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
The sleeping Child you're holding is the Great, I Am.

"Can we open gift's now?" We all asked.

"Yeah, I don't see why not" Ally said walking to the Christmas Tree. We all sat down and started exchanging stuff. We all got tons of stuff, Camila got so many bows!

"Lo, You didn't! Beyoncé tickets? Thank you!" I said, giving Lauren a hug.

"Karla Camila Cabello if you don't stop I will burn all your bow's!" Dinah threatened as Camila was trying to hit her.

"Babe Levi and Roxi are here" Sam told me.

"Hey guys! Come on in! We got you guys some gift's" I said to Levi and Roxi.

"Do you like your toys?" I asked both of them as they open their gift's.

"I got you the bow's Roxi!" Camila said, pointing them out.

The kids finished with their toys and went to the playroom to play while we all relaxed.
It's was unusually quiet so decided to see what Camila was doing. I walked into her room when I saw Lauren and Camila cuddling.

"Isn't that a little close for being "separately single" Lo?" I asked Lauren.

"Please, we all know Cameron is real" Dinah said walking into the room.

"NO!" I heard screamed from the playroom. I left the three girls and ran to the playroom.

"Hey! What is going on here?" I questioned Levi and Roxi.

"He won't share the block's!" Roxi complained.

"Nuh uh!" Levi interrupted.

"I don't care who started it, I'm ending it!" I said walking out of the room and going to the kitchen.

"Seeing you in mom mode is hot" Sam commented.

"You guys are so adorable, I just cannot. I'm dying, it hurts my heart" Dinah commented.

"Who would of thought a year from when I asked you if we were ever going to get married on the tour bus, I would be married AND pregnant?" I asked Sam.

"Anything can happen" Sam said before he kissed me.

Leslie picked up Roxi and Lexi, we cleaned up the house and finally went to bed. It was an amazing Christmas!