meeting

Livi's POV

"Hey babe" Sam whispered as I woke up.

"Hey. Why didn't I hear the babies last night?" I asked sleepily.

"I took care of it, that way you could sleep" Sam answered as I picked up my phone.

"Aw thanks babe. Clara said they will be here with everyone in thirty minutes" I informed him. While we waited for everyone, I learned how to feed the babies. I heard someone knock on the door so I let them in.

"Come in" I said picking up Berkley.

"Hi guys! How'd it go?" Clara asked Sam and I.

"Good, how is everyone?" I asked as they all came in.

"We are excited to see you" Taylor said, giving me a side hug since I was holding Berkley.

"I'm so happy and proud of you! You're not that teenager that I met at 4:00 am on a side of a bus anymore" Broklynn said.

"Lo, are you going to tell them?" I asked Lauren.

"Oh yeah, I'm the twin's godmother" Lauren informed.

"What are the twin's names?" Sofi asked.

"This little guy is Bentley Caden" Sam said, holding Bentley.

"And this little princess is Berkley Colette" I finished, smiling at Berkley.

"They are so cute!" Camila said.

"Thank you! We wanted their first names to start with the same letter and be unique. We wanted Bentley's middle name to be my dad's name and Berkley's middle name to be the name of a person that changed our lives" I said, looking at Broklynn.

"Aw, well I am honored" Broklynn said.

"May I hold Bentley?" Jacob asked.

"Here's the B man" Sam said, giving Jacob Bentley.

"Sofi, do you want to hold Berkley?" I asked her.

"Yes please!" She answered.

"Ok, come sit on my lap" I said as she crawled up onto the hospital bed. I showed Sofi how to hold Berkley and watched them interact.

"Can I hold Bentley?" The little latina asked.

"Of course" I said switching out the twins.

"Oh by the way, Sam and I talked about it and we don't want to release Berkley's and Bentley's names yet. But, we will let you know when we do release them" I said as Sofi held Bentley.

"What about pictures? Are those ok?" Ally asked.

"Yeah that's fine! Sam and I already posted pictures" I answered.

"Ok Sof, Let's let Kaki hold Bentley while Bea hold's Berkley" I said as I handed Camila Berkley and Sam handed Bea Bentley.

"Hey little one. Look at those big brown eyes, just like your mama" Camila cood, holding Berkley.

"Wow, you guys make some cute kids. Isn't that right Mr. B Man?" Bea said, playing with Bentley's finger's. After a while Camila and Bea switched babies.

"My turn! I want to hold both of them at the same time, if that's ok" Dinah asked after Camila and Bea were done holding the babies.

"Sure, I trust you" I said genuinely as I handed her both Berkley and Bentley.

"Hey little ones, I'm Aunt Dinah. I'm the fun aunt! I'm the person you come to if you ever want to have some fun" Dinah said.