growing pains

Livi's POV

"BEA! LET'S GO, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I yelled impatiently. Today Bea and I are going to go to my doctor's appointment, yoga, Jamba Juice, then lunch at Lemonade before I had to leave with Sam for our People Magazine interview. I felt bad that I didn't get to spend a lot of one-on-one time with Bea, I also feared that she felt liked she felt like she was being ignored or left out on purpose. It's easy getting lost in the shuffle with our crazy mornings and busy schedules! I also had empathy for her being the youngest in the house.

"We ready?" I asked her.

"Yup! I'm ready to see the babes and go to yoga" Bea said getting into the car. We drove to the doctor's office, and got in the examine room pretty quickly.

"How are you doing? This will be a quick, five minute check up" the doctor said as he entered the room.

"Other than feeling huge 24/7, I'm doing pretty good! This is Bea, another member of our family" I introduced.

"Ah, Hello Bea! Ok miss, the babies are about 8 pounds each so far" He informed me.

"Damn! These are going to be huge babies!" I said laughing. Bea got to the babies on the screen and then we left.

"I'm super excited to spend the afternoon with just you, you know" Bea told me.

"Awww Beatree, your going to make me cry! Mostly because of pregnancy hormones though. I'm glad too, I know how it feels to get lost in the shuffle of our crazy family so I wanted to make sure you didn't feel that" I told her as we walked into yoga.

"So, how you doing?" I asked her as we set down our yoga mats. I rented a studio room out without an instructor, so we could do whatever we wanted.

"Good. I'm excited about the future with my career, family and Jacob" Bea said stretching.

"I'm ready for the babies to be born!" I said stretching as well.

"Oh, they will be adorable! Have you thought of any names?" She asked me.

"Nope, I need to get on that" I said getting ready to do a yoga pose. Bea and I fooled around for about 35 minutes before going back to the car.

"Is it ok if I turn on the radio?" I asked Bea.

"Yeah!" Bea responded as I did that.

I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors

I screamed his name 'til the neighbors called the cops

I numbed the pain at the expense of my liver
Don't know what I did next, all I know I couldn't stop

Word got around to the barflies and the baptists
My mama's phone started ringin' off the hook
I can hear her now sayin' she ain't gonna have it
Don't matter how you feel, it only matters how you look

Go and fix your make up, girl, it's just a break up
Run and hide your crazy and start actin' like a lady
'Cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together
Even when you fall apart
But this ain't my mama's broken heart

Wish I could be just a little less dramatic
Like a Kennedy when Camelot went down in flames
Leave it to me to be holdin' the matches
When the fire trucks show up and there's nobody else to blame