14) Your Guardian Angel

Title: Your Guardian Angel
Author: marmaladebreeze
What is 'Your Guardian Angel'?
-Your Guardian Angel is an ongoing Teen Fiction about a girl, Greame (pronounced Gree-am) who finds out that not everything is what it seems in her almost perfect life.

Rating-
                        8/10

EBI-
                     Sometimes you use singular instead of plural, for example, 'the apples is' should be 'the apples are' etc. Some sentences are really, really short compared to some others sentences that dwindle on, so maybe you could work on getting your short sentences more complex?

Review:
                    'Your Guardian Angel' is a really good Teen Fiction that focuses on the life of Greame Lee, and still manages to switch to other characters' points of view, to give amazingly insightful accounts on things that are happing to them too. The story is in a continuous all-through tense (well done!) and that keeps it easy to read and enjoyable too! The characters are very well constructed, and some even contrast to each other - showing great range and depth of the story line. The story has staggering potential and a really good structure. I especially like how marmaladebreeze has all of these competitions and events going on- it shows the characters' strengths and weaknesses as well as wholly satisfying the reader's need for entertainment and action. The story is very interesting, and can be seen developing even more in future updates.

Do I recommend 'Your Guardian Angel'?
      -YES! It's a very enjoyable story with lots of genres tying into it, and loads of possibilities appearing for the characters plotline.

'Your Guardian Angel' can be found on marmaladebreeze 's  page now, and can also be found in my 'Reviewed Books' reading list!

P.S- Still waiting for thatTJgirl to get back to me with her second opinion- be inclined to check soon and see if its up later :)