69) Creatures Of The Night

Title: Creatures Of The Night
Author: Ja2Anjelica 
What is 'Creatures Of The Night'?
     - It is both a mystery and a thriller! And...supernatural and filled with creatures!

Rating -
         7.8/10

EBI -
- Careful of semi-colon use
- Tense Changes
- End speech with a full stop, not a comma, before the speech marks
- Capitalisation consistency after ."
- Proof read sooooooooo much. Edit/proof read at least once before posting and you will find and eliminate soooooo many typos, trust me. I proof read mine and still miss some, it's all in the editing and mine's still not near perfect

Review:
         'Creatures Of The Night' is another brilliant story with another brilliant writing style, with quick and concise but also partially descriptive and detailed phrasing to give readers the best of both worlds, in a way. The few tense changes are subtle compared to the huge drama of the developing plot, which spirals and spirals into events and possibilities and everything the reader could ever dream of. New sides develop in the characters and it shows not only inner human desires, but our weakness to follow friendships that we need to survive and depend on, but also the strength that can be formed within that relationship. In this aspect, especially the initial bullying, the reader can easily identify with the story and allow it to guide them into a quick, edgy and swift motion of events, mystery and the supernatural full of different creatures and everlasting and never-ending change. Which is another thing, by the way, that the reader not only invests in, but learns from.

Blurb:

Crystal Moon is small town with lots of monsters and secrets. Grace and her family are one of the many residents* living in Crystal Moon, with a huge secret, they're werewolves. And after attacking a fellow student, she is sent to* juvenile. Fearing that she'll change on a full moon night while at juvenile, conflict arises as Grace could now not only expose their pack and werewolves in general, but other supernatural creatures as a whole.

Get to reading and adding this one to your libraries, kiddos. You wouldn't want to miss out on any of the supernatural dealings going on within this girly's account, trust me.

Happy reading wanderlusters