91) Unfeeling

Title: Unfeeling
Author: Cleo Sinclaire : 
What is 'Unfeeling'?
        -   It is a complete fantasy, and a series!

Rating:
        8.5/10

EBI:
- Fix the typos in your blurb (I fixed them in the version on here)
- Forgetfulness of apostrophes ('soldiers son)
- Careful in your use of 'to' and 'too'
- Be careful of your 'a's and 'an's
- Typos ('How could someone has great as him')

Review:
     The moment you hit the table of contents, you know this book will be great - it's so professional, so complete and the chapter titles are so inviting. The descriptions are pure genius, describing the king as fire and the girl as fireproof etc. straight away gives us impressions of their character and personality. The similes and metaphors spiral through the entire book beautifully, sprinkling really dazzling descriptions for the reader to devour everywhere.  The tense remains mostly constant throughout and the characters are both realistic and so easy to imagine. The power and the relationships between characters, the immediacy the author manages to bring to attention, literally sends chills through the reader. Fantasy, power, hierarchy, supernatural, mystery, romance, friendship...this story hits as a classic on so many categories, it would be hard to miss out on.

Blurb:

'Many years ago, the Valentino family betrayed the King of Adana. They stole the king's Unfeeling army and rampaged the world, conquering and razing. They called themselves the Iniquitous.

The Iniquitous made it their mission to kill off all of a powerful race of people, called the Altrus, forcing them into refuge.

In the midst of the chaos, two friends were also ripped apart.

Fifteen years passed, Amberley finds herself under the domestic abuse of a scorned king and Sterling Valentino is spying under the alias Evan Conway in the only Altru asylum, Clandestine Institute.

When their paths cross, they must carve their own destinies while having their past nipping at their heels. Will they give up everything for each other?

In a world of chaos and strife, Amberley and Sterling must choose whether to decide their own futures or be Unfeeling.'