73) Ripples, Miles, And Waves

Title: Ripples, Miles and Waves
Author: JoyceWords_23
What is 'Ripples, Miles and Waves'?
    - It is a young adult romance with a beautifully capturing title!

You didn't put rating down in the comment...but it's a 9.5/10! (Which is extremely high so I just wanted to share that with you, hope you don't mind!?)

EBI:
- Some commas need adding - if there's a pause, you need a comma. For example, 'I lied to her, okay?' instead of 'I lied to her okay'
- Use punctuation before speech marks. For example, ," ." 
- Don't be afraid to use more abbreviations and shortcuts every once in a while when things heat up within the story and start moving quicker

Review:
   First off, this review was a really pleasurable one to write. Just in reading the opening line, "Her sleepy mint green eyes floated in and out of my consciousness; somewhere between premonition and torture", you know the story has just started in absolute perfection and will continue throughout. And just as I suspected, the beautiful descriptions and mesmerising details go on and prosper. With chapters of a solid length and filled with a solid writing style and great techniques and descriptions - it's very difficult to go wrong in reading this story. 

Blurb:

""Fuck you Tommie Boy!" Love has never been so dangerous and so alluring especially for a teenage boy, who goes to Church and has the perfect parents, life and girlfriend. Until he meets Zena, a sexual Goddess in her own nature. Can he stay away from her? Can he be the good boy his parents raised and teachers love or will he fall into her sexual haze? Read and find out."

Happy reading lovelies!