16) Brunette In Wonderland

Title: Brunette In Wonderland
Author: walkthefairylights3
What is 'Brunette In Wonderland'?
-Doesn't the title say it all?

Rating-
9/10

EBI-
Fix the typos! They really let down the story :( If it wasn't for the typos and some sentences that don't really make sense, and the mix-up of quotation marks and speech marks, this story would have gotten a 10/10! Also, update soon! It's really good but so, so, so short!

Review:
First off, I absolutely love the title. Like, it's just...somehow poetical, you know? Secondly, the cover is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly nice! Thirdly, the story info/blurb is simple, eccentric, and sweet- it provides just enough information to intrigue the author. <^ That's what I'd thought before I'd even begun reading it. For some reason, I just love the story. Now, I've read Alice in Wonderland etc, and I loved them too...but I don't think that it sums up why I like this story so much. It's perfectly written and the sentences flow into each other- I really like how you've changed it too. It's just... Brilliant.

Do I recommend 'Brunette In Wonderland'?
-Absolutely! It's really good, although there are only two parts at the moment, and I'm even inclined to read it again!

You know where it is, right? Reading List! And, of course, WalkTheFairyLights3 's page!

P.S- I look forward to reviewing your other books (even though you haven't asked me too...)