20) The Ghost's Diary

Title: The Ghost's Diary
Author: @MSZame
What is 'The Ghost's Diary'?
             - The Ghost's Diary is a story about a girl who, years ago, suffered parental and sibling lost. The story follows how, years later, she is trying to mend the relationship that she has with her elder brother, and how that's no longer the only thing in her life to be fixed.

Rating -
                    8/10

EBI -
     The sentences don't flow, but the only thing I can really suggest for you to do to help this is to read through it, and if your thoughts hesitate when you're reading it, or you need to read it more than once for it to sink in, then try to re-structure the sentences?

Review -
   'The Ghost's Diary' is quite thrilling, even in just reading the first chapter - there's a raw and an obvious sense of mystery and suspense. It holds the reader to the phone/iPad/tablet/laptop/computer and just does not let go. The characters develop, even in the first three chapters there's a change.

Do I recommend 'The Ghost's Diary'?
- yes, I do. Even if the story had typos, I would still recommend it because the plot completely shines through.

You can now find 'The Ghost's Diary' in my Reviewed Books reading list!