Hi there!

*COMMENT REQUESTS ON THE COMMENT PAGE ONLY*

1. All stories accepted!
2. Waiting = 1 day - 3 months
3. You can comment more than one of your stories as long as they are all commented separately on the comment page
4. You can comment other people's stories
5. Any questions - just ask!
6. Any disagreements or problems - just say!
7. If you change your story after the review and want me to re-do it, I will happily re-do it!
8. I can only review English stories (I'm so sorry to all my beautiful other language speaking friends and followers😭)
9. Commenting doesn't open or close so comment whenever!
10. Word of warning - I am a reallllyyyyy busy teenager with sooooo much on my plate and I will happily list everything for you so pleassseee be patient - I promise if I get time to spare, this is where I spend it!
11. Don't forget to add this collection to your library or else you may not be notified when I have done your story as the tags do not always work!
12. If you follow me, my chances of tagging you when reviewing your story are higher!
13. Direct Messages are fine but when reviewing etc I look to the comment page to see who's next so please ALSO leave a comment! Thanks!

Odds are, you will have more positive than negative feedback so take the risk! The next part shows how you need to comment and where to do it.

Love,
DarlingDisgrace❤️
_________