51) Miss Perfection

Title: Miss Perfection
Author: silverxsmiles
What is 'Miss Perfection'?
- 'Miss Perfection' is a story in teen fiction centred on a girl who is unlike the shy, the bad etc.

Rating -
Between a 7 and an 8 /10
This was really difficult to rate because I think your story has all of the 8/10 rating components and almost all of a 7/10 rating, but just needs more developed, complex and connected sentences to really push it into that high 8/9 rating boundaries.

EBI:
- Try and develop your sentences to make them a little bit more complex. You could do this using connectives, punctuation, more descriptions, drifting mentions of other things the character would think about etc.
- Make sure to stay consistent with your punctuations in, before, around and after speech marks
- Develop the characters more in their descriptions to show what kind of a relationship your main character has with them, or what kind of person you want that character to come across as to your audience

Review:
'Miss Perfection' is a really lovely teen fiction story that pulls the ready in with a beautiful character that is not always focused on in literature. This kind of story provides not only a unique view point, but a really unique plot that uses lovely advjectives and adverbs to almost calm and soothe the reader, as well as excite the reader in times where more is going on. It's perfect for the reader who's looking for that lovely teen fiction to settle down to and personally, definitely the kind of story I would find myself returning to read.

This comes highly recommended and can now be found on the reviewed books list or on the tagged author's profile above!