64) A Lion For A Lion

Title: A Lion For A Lion
Author: @writer4life19
What is 'A Lion For A Lion'?
- It is a wonderful Science Fiction story

Rating -
9/10

EBI -
- There's a typo in the picture used for your Author's Note (family means no one gets left behind of forgotten)
- Sometimes the descriptions are quite cosy, in a way? When talking, for example, about the scratch and the blood on the carpet - there could be more harsh breaks and words used to get the violence, the horror of it across, if you wanted that
- Emphasize a clearer reaction from the characters - are they scared, used to it, paralysed, terrified down to the core of their bones, aching with sadness and yearning for warmth and safety?
- When describing people or places, try and hint towards what this could mean... 'his clothes were too big for him and hung off his body in rips and shreds' - you could add onto this in some way with further explanations/alluding sentences like 'like something or someone had torn at his flesh and scraped desperately at his clothes' etc etc
- There's two scars on the man's face in the cell, but you should describe them and make the hint back to the previous chapter a little clearer - what do the scars look like, how does she think he got them? etc etc

Review:
'A Lion For A Lion' exposes both mortal fears and key survivalist instinct in a bid of passion and captivating language and story-telling of both beasts and beautiful creatures. There's so many different paths and potentials for the writer to take with such an intricate plot, that this story is fated to be amazing from the onset. The unravelling of each event not only exposes a little more about the future, but also, to some extent, ties something up from the past - perfecting a perfect loop of existence within the very pages. The words used describe not only a newfound sense of loneliness, but an artful demonstration of what being alone truly feels like - prescribing the reader to appreciate the meaningful connections they really hold dear. The plot is constantly progressing towards exhilarating actions and revelations, with new and interesting characters at each new chapter to speculate and analyse as a reader trying to figure out what's going to happen.

Blurb:

"When are you from?"

"When?"

Maybe he'd made a msitake. He had to have meant "where". Right?

"Yes, "when" is my question because, in my experience, "when" is not always what you think." His words were followed by a monstrous giggle.

My jaw dropped at the rambles of a madman.

"You're all... crazy."

***

Pacem Creed wakes up to a world of beasts and misfits, only to discover that she's one of them! A new race of human with special abilities; the Karnoi.

Whilst dealing with the loss of her past, Pacem must free her people from a century-long war between races. She has to come up with a plan. And fast!

But what makes Pacem so special?

And will she ever find love again?

Do I recommend this beautifully terrifying and interesting science fiction?
Yes I do. You can tell in the prologue if you'll love or like it, and if you like it, then continuing to read it will force you to love it, until you're just as hooked as I was.

Happy reading gorgeous <3