33) I Hate You

Title: I Hate You
Author: MeeHatesYoouu
What is 'I Hate You'?
'I Hate You' is a

EBI -
• When the person speaking changes, there should be a new line/paragraph introduced. For example:

'"Hey, how are you?" I looked at her, "Yeah, I'm fine."'
This is an example of what your speech shouldn't be. Multiple people speaking in one paragraph/line.

'"Hey, how are you?"

I looked at her, "Yeah, I'm fine."'
This is an example of how it should be - new speaker, new paragraph.

• Careful of your sentence flow and punctuation.
• You need to explain your character's decisions more and develop your descriptions.
• Try to provide more explanation on Andrew's behalf. He should beg her to stay and explain why he needs to and why he's gone to your main character, rather than just appearing beside her and her just accepting. This would make it way more realistic than it currently is.
• You need to be more direct with who's talking and when.
• Try and make the plot more complex and deep, something that inspires and causes deep-seated emotion and excitement

Review -
'I Hate You' is a story where a girl's normal life is spiced up by a celebrity suddenly appearing, wanting to live with her for unexplained reasons. This girl immediately says yes and gives him short rules, before realising that maybe she doesn't quite have what it takes to fulfil her plan to show him what it feels like to not be chirpy and happy and loved.
Some may compliment this story for its cutesy relationship that the main characters are presented with from the very beginning, however the grammar and plot flaws interrupt this, but can this then be overcome through the story's quick change to a new chapter with new possibilities? The plot is quick and decisive, leaving it a short and sweet compliment to someone's day, as long as you're not too quick to judge and instead look for the snippets of original, reflexive quips and its fun and fast-moving pace.

Recommended -
Check the story out and see if it's something you think you'd enjoy. This story isn't personally something I'd strive towards, but the plot seems interesting and may definitely be for you, so why not check it out now?

Blurb -
Waking up? Normal.
Waking up being hugged? Wait, what?
Waking up being hugged by Andrew Skyes, the most arrogant, ugliest (not really), annoying, famous person that ever lived?
Holy cheese balls, marshmallows, macaroni, chicken, and biscuits with gravy.
World War IV has began.
Book One of Troublesome series

'I Hate You' can now be found in my reviewed books list or on MeeHatesYoouu 's profile.
Happy reading, loves.