27) Anon

Title: Anon
Author: blackrosedrop
What is 'Anon'?
      It's a mysterious, thrilling, outrageous story about a girl whose life changes forever, ten days before her birthday. 'Nightmares get up and walk, strange marks appear on the back of her hand, and a shadowy group emerges to silence the girl forever.'

Rating-
       9/10

EBI-
       Can I come back to this? Haha, your story is really good so there's not much to improve with it. Except for the fact that some sentences are a bit bland, but I suppose they're mean to be, to allow us to relate to the characters. There's always something, I just haven't found it yet...

Review-
         'Anon' is quite interesting, quite intriguing, and very thrilling. The kind of thoughts we see Ashley think as she sits in the waiting room, at the beginning, actually appear as quite eerie, which adds a lot into the atmosphere of the story. The relationships between characters are clear, and anything that the author wants the reader to know is communicated well and subtly, but clearly too.
The plot is developed, even within just the first few chapters, and there is little room for improvement. There aren't many noticeable typos, and the language and vocabulary are quite intriguing, with the sentences mostly flowing into each other, providing a small sense of a stream of consciousness. The way everything panned out really wasn't what I was expecting, but the ending is good nonetheless...it's heated and passionate, which keeps up the atmosphere until the very end.

Recommended?
          Yes, absolutely. It's a long story and it's got some typos, but it's a great plot that ends with one final, devastating, blow.

Fancy taking a looksy?
It's right here -
blackrosedrop and DarlingDisgrace