88) The Keys Of War

Title: The Keys Of War
Author: 
What is 'The Keys Of War'?
       - 'The Keys Of War' is a Fantasy skirting along the lines of love, hierarchy, power, betrayal and so, so many more.

Review:
        'The Keys Of War' takes an original plot down an exciting pathway of powerplays, sistership, loss...and so much more. There's a huge range of characters, spanning from fearful men with soft eyes to beautiful protective sisters. The settings and scenery match this, in a way, from huge tunnels to forests and ponds, to cells and balls and kingdoms - there's nothing this author misses. The emotion is carefully inserted into the story to tug at the heartstrings where needed but also make you laugh in the best of places. The language used constantly grabs the reader - I always felt like I was being led into something, maybe along the edge of something. There's a kind of manipulation in this story where truth is often dangled in the balance and it becomes something to look forward to and cling onto, in a way, where delving deeper is an involuntary option. If you're looking for the perfect blend of kings, queens, dragons, magic, love, mystery, war, action and love...then this may just be something you love.

Happy Reading!