Chapter 19 (Edited)

"Anna, we have to go!" I exclaimed, rushing into the room where I knew she was at. I saw her in a corner, shaking before turning to the sound of a growl. I wasn't that surprised to see Cami in her Wolf form, protecting her pups at the potential threat of me and my sister.

Anna looked at me in fear. Her heart race was off, and I knew that she was as hurt as I was with how Cami was acting. Out of all the Wolves, we had decided that we could trust Cami if our secret ever came out.

How foolish were we.

"I-I-" Ana tried to say. She looked like she was about to pass out, and I knew that wasn't good.

I grabbed her and pulled her onto my back, keeping my eyes trained on Cami. I knew that pain showed through my hard exterior, causing Camie to stop growling a bit and looking at me confused. "I know, I was found out." With that, I turned around and raced out of the room, ignoring the shouts of other pack members when they saw that I had left the room their Luna was in.

"I will kill you slower if you hurt her!" Frank exclaimed.

I bit back a scoff and made it to my room. I set Ava down and quickly grabbed the two bags that I had prepared for this, knowing that I would need to get out of there fast. "Ok, you remember what to do?" I asked, handing her a small silver ball.

I cursed myself at my stupidity. I knew that someone would find out, but I trusted the stories of how the mates would protect their mate if something bad would happen. Silly me for believing my mate would protect me against his pack.

"Ya, let's do it," Ava said, breaking me from my thoughts. She held out the hand that didn't have anything in it and took mine.

I nodded my head and sighed. "Ya, let's do it. " WIth that, we threw the balls onto the ground and disappeared from the room.

The last thing I saw was my mate rushing into the room, desperation in his eyes before everything turned blurry.

***

"Are you stupid or something?" a female screeched just as my head and the world stopped spinning.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead,f eeling a headache appear just as it always did when I use the portal connecting from wherever I was to Fïrthïer, the Faes home world. "Not so loud. Your stupid balls always cause me a headache, remember? You need to make it so that non-Faes won't get sick." I paused and thought over what I said. "And do not say something dirty, please. I am not in the mood." I opened one eye to look at Sil, frowning before looking to see my sister looking a bit green.

"What happened?" Sil asked. "I know you found your mate."

I glanced down and chewed on my lip. "Anna, go find Dominick and see if we can't have a key to his apartment room that he keeps for someone that needs it. Sil and I have some stuff to discuss."

Anna nodded her head and went to where Dominick was probably hiding from his father in his "secret" spot. Anna, Sil, and I couldn't bring ourselves to tell him that his father actually knew where his secret spot was, knowing that he would blame someone.

Sil looked me up and down, her unnaturally white eyes making me feel as if she knew something that I didn't. She moved a piece of white hair out of her face before gesturing for me to follow her. "I think you don't want my father to hear," she said. "We can talk in the library."

I hummed in agreement and followed the 5'0, spritely, female to where the library was. I was surprised that Sil had even became a friend of mine, knowing that she was a princess and had to protect her people first.

I guess that was why I admired her so much. She would do anything to make sure that her people were safe, even if it meant putting up with an estranged female that was begging for death because of some greater good.

Sil turned to look at me and smirked, her longer ears showing underneath her bob cut. "I admire you too," she teased,causing me to snort and roll my eyes. She didn't say another word before opening the library door. And, as quick as a flash, she smacked me on the arm, glaring. "What the hell were you thinking?" she screeched, causing me to close my innerears. "You of all people knows what it is like to have a mate and be denied of them. What for?"

I crossed my arms, hating feeling so small and weak. I was used to being the Predator, of people fearing me and me not fearing them. I felt as if I was the prey to Sil, but I knew that she wasn't going to do anything. I had to try to remind myself that, even though it was hard. All I wanted to do was either stick a knife up her butt or go and cry in a room.

"Well?" Sil asked, raising an eyebrow. She broke through my thoughts, knowing full well what I was thinking and how hard it was to ignore the voice in my head. "What is your grand reason as to why you left your mate?"

"I don't have one, ok?" I replied. "I-I was think of needing to get Anna and myself out of there before we got... killed. I-I wasn't thinking."

SIl sighed and moved a hand through her hair. She bit her lip and scrunched her eyebrows, getting her "I'm thinking" look. "All right. What do we do now?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I needed to disappear and be there," I replied. "I still need to make sure that everything is alright. If the Hunters know that I have a Werewolf mate and not with him... There is no telling what will happen."

Sil frowned and nodded her head. "I know something, but are you sure that you want to do this? You can just go there again and beg for forgiveness?"

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "About what? Me being who I am?" I spat, glad that she knew not to take it seriously. "Me being the person that will make or break society and the peace between the Supernaturals?" I snorted and shook my head, chuckling darkly. "I don't think so. I will not do it with Anna there. I can not risk her getting injured or worse..." I shuddered, not wanting to think of what could happen to my sister.

"You know that some people know that she is your Achilles Heel right?" she asked.

I nodded. "I know," I replied. "I don't care. I just want her safe."

Sil sighed and nodded her head before bowing to me in respect. "And, I will help in anyway that I can, Hunter," she replied. "I promise."