Imagine

U and Michael , walking through the field of Neverland enjoying each other's company and he says "yn I can't hold it in anymore " u look at him weird but then he holds your hands and stares u in the eyes and continues saying "I'm in love with you...

U and Michael , walking through the field of Neverland enjoying each other's company and he says "yn I can't hold it in anymore " u look at him weird but then he holds your hands and stares u in the eyes and continues saying "I'm in love with you and I want to be more than friends , u make my life , my world , me fill with joy and happiness. Nobody has ever done that before and when I'm with you it's like my life is complete , yeah I may have had past "temporary " girlfriends but you , there's no one and nothing like you and that's what helps make u stand out. Yn since say one I've been in love with you yeah we may have our arguments and fights but at the end of the day we still love each other and I love that about us ......so yn..... Um... W-would you be my girlfriend?"

Bro I would probably cry like the black guy did in ghost 😭😂 (p.s he had me dying throughout the video when they showed him ) but anywho I would kiss him and hug him tight whisper in his ear "I've always been yours" and then kiss him 😍🙈😭