Prologue

Kagome's family members from over in North America are visiting, how does she know well before she left to go back to feudal Japan her mother told her that her family will be visiting in a month.

Now the month as finally come and Kagome has to leave the era of course everyone lets her go well almost everyone, Inuyasha however doesn't want her to go back they have to fight Naraku and find the other jewel shards. But Kagome being Kagome goes anyway.

Kagome has to make everything seem normal that she doesn't go to the feudal era every now and then. It's gonna be a hard task considering Inuyasha keeps popping up.

So when her cousin catches a glimpse of Inuyasha going back to the feudal era she starts to wonder is there more to Kagome's life now then what it was 2 years ago the last time she visit her, she also starts asking questions that Kagome seems to have all the answers to.

Akane meaning brilliant red she got this name for her bright red hair.

Akane has bright red hair with purple eyes, it's unique compared to her family but her dad has red hair. As for the purple eyes it's unique because neither one of her parents has purple eyes. She's a hyper active person, loving and caring with a child trapped inside her that sometimes shows, she also has a dark, scary side only when her family is be threatened or if she's in danger, her scary side also shows when she's mad or if someone is being mean and teasing her about her hair or eyes which isn't normal for the kids in North America.

Let the story began...