5: meeting Sesshōmaru

Akane was somehow separated from the group 'how in gods name did I get separated from Kagome and the others' Akane marched through the forest looking for her cousin and the others when there was rustling of bushes behind her 'omg if it's bad demons I'm gonna scream blue murder' Akane backed up with horror on her face, she looked around to find a stick, yeah she used it as a weapon 'ok if it is a evil demon then I'll hit him with this and make a run for it... But it's a demon' Akane dead panned and suddenly a little girl with black hair emerged from the brushes "ok thank goodness it's only a little girl" Akane sighed and looked at the stick she held and flanged the stick behind her. The girl looked at Akane with a worried yet scared look "hello there" Akane smiled and waved "h-hi" she stepped back a bit "woo woo I'm not gonna hurt you... Trust me I can't even kill a spider" Akane shivered at the thought of spiders "oh how can I believe you" she asked "you did have a stick just then" the girl added "well I thought you were an evil demon and I kind of... Well... That was the first thing that popped in my head was to grabbed that stick" Akane smiled sheepishly rubbing her neck "oh humans are more evil then demons" the girl said, Akane smiled "finally someone who understands me" Akane laughed "so you think that humans are evil?" The girl asked "yup I don't like humans they scare me... I mean the stuff they do is really mean no wonder the demons and other things hates their guts" Akane got a scary look "I'm Rin" Rin smiled up at Akane "oh I'm Akane... Do you know Kagome I'm kind of lost and can't find her" Akane was embarrassed to say that "yup I'll ask lord Sesshōmaru if he can help you" Rin smiled 'oh goody... Wait SESSHŌMARU ISNT HE THE ONE KAGOME AND INUYASHA WARN ME NOT TO PISS OFF' Akane gulped "um that's ok I think he'll mind if he has to go looking for his half beed brother" Akane played it off cool-ish. Rin who was turned around looked back at Akane "it never hurts to ask" she smiled back at Akane 'it does if I piss him off... Why is her smile so reassuring' Akane huffed and crossed her arms "are you coming" Rin asked "umm? Sure" Akane said unsure if this was a good idea "well come on... Oh first can you help me look for food" Rin asked "oh I have something here" Akane said as she looked in the bag that Kagome handed her before she got separated from them "oh what's this" Rin's eyes widen with wonder "it's food I'll help you cook it later ok" Akane smiled as she handed Rin the cup of noodles "ok" Rin beamed happily taking the cup of noodles and skipping off with Akane following behind her.

Akane stared at the ground as Rin ran up to a man with long silver hair and a fluff thingy on his shoulder 'I'm doomed' Akane got a gloomy aura around her "lord Sesshōmaru can you help Akane get back with Kagome... She kinda got separated from them" Akane heard Rin's voice 'yup I'm a goner' Akane sighed looking up and gasping as he walked closer to her 'shit shit shit' Akane cursed in her head 'can demons read people's mind' Akane mentality faced palmed at that random thought "what's your name" he asked "Akane" Akane looked at him "I won't help you" Akane felt an arrow hit her in the head with a whole bunch of bricks falling on her as he said that in a cold manner 'well he lives up for being a power and cold demon... But hot' Akane sighed 'where is this coming from' Akane face palmed "lord Sesshōmaru she helped me find food look" Rin held up the cup of noodles that Akane gave her 'that's right' Akane felt confident now "I still won't help her... I don't want to see that half beed or in anyway help him bring back a little human girl" Sesshōmaru said coldly as he walked away "high and mighty much" Akane growled out "AKANE" Rin yelled as Akane noticed she said that out loud "ah sweet mother of lord" Akane ran behind Rin and kneeled down to her height. Sesshōmaru glared back at her "hehe by bad" Akane smiled 'STAY ON HIS GOOD SIDE' Akane heard a voice yell at her 'geez this sounds like my mother' Akane sighed and dead panned "I'm so sorry for that it kind of slipped out... I'll just find my own-" "LOWLY HUMAN" Akane jumped back when a green thingy held a staff at her "that was mean... Comparing me to a human... I'm nothing like them I hate them" Akane huffed walking passed him and into the forest. Akane was mumbling things under her breath "stupid green thing" "stupid demon" "STUPID ME GETTING LOST" Akane yelled throwing her hands in the air "UGH" Akane huffed out but stopped in her tracks when she heard a rustle in the bushes "Rin is that you?" Akane called out hoping to god it was her but what emerged from the bushes shocked her "LORD SESSHŌMARU" Akane screamed out "stop yelling" he ordered 'nice to see you too' Akane face panned "what brings you here?" Akane wiggled her eyebrows 'wtf am I doing' Akane sighed "Rin wants you to come back... Don't think I cared to come look for you" he said turning around 'owe sting to the heart... Just kidding' Akane smiled "are you coming" Sesshōmaru asked looking behind his shoulder "maybe" Akane said being stubborn 'maybe that was a bad idea' Akane thought "fine if a demon comes after you don't call for me" he walked away "WAIT" Akane gulped and ran after him.

___________________________

Kagome was panicking over Akane getting lost "A DEMON COULD HAVE KILLED HER" Kagome screamed "she'll be fine" Inuyasha shrugged it off "SIT BOY" Kagome yelled and Inuyasha did a face plant in the ground "Kagome" Inuyasha whined getting up "HELP ME FIND AKANE" Kagome yelled as she had everyone looking for her "fine I'm blaming you when Naraku gets all the shards" Inuyasha huffed, Kagome got a erk mark on her forehead "Inuyasha... SIT BOY" Kagome was mad now "I'm looking for her geez" Inuyasha got up and looked for Akane with Kagome.

___________________________

Akane sat by the fire waiting for it to boil "why is another human with us" Akane who now learned that green things name yelled at Jaken "JAKEN ILL KILL YOU" Akane jumped up and choked the life out of Jaken, you could see his soul slowly leave him "Akane stop don't hurt master Jaken" if Rin wasn't here Akane would have totally killed that kappa yokai "fine" Akane huffed and let go of Jaken letting his soul come back. Akane got up in Jaken's face with and evil smile "make me mad one more time and I'll kill you right on the spot... Ok" Akane smiled at the last part "o-ok" Jaken who Akane bet pissed his pants "good now the water is boiled" Akane happily poured the water in the cup and closed it "now we wait" Akane smiled "ok" Rin smiled happily.

Akane handed Rin her cup of noodles "be careful it's hot ok" Akane warned with a smile "ok" Rin took the cup and happily ate her food Akane smiled at her and looked over to where Jaken was "hey green thing want some food too?" Akane asked "no" Jaken looked away from her gaze 'rude' Akane sighed "you try to make friends and everyone hates you... How lovely is that" Akane mumbled her voice laced with sarcasm "I'm your friend Akane" Rin smiled at Akane "yay I made one no wait... 6 friends in one day" Akane hugged Rin after she was done eating. Akane lied down by the fire hoping to keep warm and plus she's afraid of fires and there magical way of starting forest fires also their magical way of catching everything on fire "Akane you can sleep by me if you like" Rin asked who was FAR away from the fire "no I'm good I'll stay her and watch the fire" Akane smiled "why" Rin asked "because I'm afraid of fires and their magical ways" Akane sighed "oh" Rin said as she laid back down "goodnight Rin" Akane smiled "goodnight Akane, master Jaken, and lord Sesshōmaru" Rin smiled as she drafted of to slumber "saved the best for last" Akane laughed "what?" Akane jumped five feet in the air... Considering she was sitting down... When she heard Sesshōmaru's voice above her "she said your name last... So she saved the best for last... It's a saying" Akane poked the fire with a stick "get some sleep... I don't want you holding us back" Sesshōmaru said walking over to a tree "hai hai captain" Akane mumbled but she was pretty sure he heard her 'I'm so bipolar' Akane sighed lying down and falling asleep.