21: Akane's True Nature

Sesshōmaru grabbed Akane by the arm "eek ok ok I get why you are doing this... Sorry I just lost my temper" Sesshōmaru widen his eyes "you have mood swings a lot" he let Akane go and walked into the woods "stupid demons" Akane mumbled walking to the hut.

Akane arrived to the hut to see mostly everyone asleep 'its been a long day, I died only a few days ago, then all of a sudden I'm back to life' Akane sighed and laid on the floor next to Kagome and fell asleep.

__________________________

Akane woke up and walked out the door to see everyone packed and ready to move out "oh damnit she's awake" Inuyasha sighed noticing Akane was awake "what's *yawns* going on?" Akane asked rubbing her eyes "we were about to go look for Naraku and kill him" 'NO' Akane nodded "I see I'll go too" Akane walked up to them "no he'll-" "shut it I'm a goddess remember" Akane shut Inuyasha up "I've only seen Kagome shut Inuyasha up now Akane can do that too! Is the world ending?" Miroku asked 'if I'm in love with a demon named Naraku and he likes me too... Then yeah the world could end at any moment now so if I was you Miroku I'd move to a new planet' Akane sighed as they said goodbye to everyone and walked in the woods.

Akane was once again separated from the group expect this time she done it on purpose so she can go back to the cat goddesses land or in this case her own land. Akane sighed as she silently walked around the little watering hole for the cat demons "Akane is something wrong?" One of the cat demons lily asked with a worried expression "no no I'm fine just I don't know-" "bored" Akane whipped around to see a little boy with white hair and purple eyes "who the hell are you?" Akane glared at him "what a mean girl no wonder Naraku likes you so much" Akane growled "you better answer the god damn question I just asked or I'll kill you" Akane's eyes were starting to turn to a shade of dark red "oh am I making you mad goddess?" Akane was getting pissed at this baby look man "ANSWER MY QUESTION BABY MAN" Akane yelled in his face "let's see will the goddess in you come out" the boy smirked as Akane growled.

Akane's eyes turned back to normal

Akane's eyes turned back to normal. Akane put her two hands in front of her with a smile "die" with that bright white sparkles surrounded her hands then shot out at the boy, but he dodged it "damn it" Akane cursed "come on release the goddesses powers I'm getting bored" the boy said as he was now on a horse with fire "the hell?!" Akane was shocked "wait why am I shocked it's the past and anything in possible" Akane sighed "Akane help" Akane looked over to see ginger being chased by the horse and the boy laughing like a mad man "STOP YOU STUPID BABY MAN" Akane growled and jumped in the air at the horse and boy. Akane stared at the boy "leave them alone" Akane's eyes turned back to the dark and deep red as her hair grow longer and darker red along with two cat eyes and a tail "hmm? Finally she's awaken" the boy laughed as Akane growled, then two fire like wings came out of Akane's back and a sword appeared in front of her "take it child it's yours now" the woman from her death said as Akane grabbed the sword and lashed at the boy but he dodged it.

 Akane stared at the boy "leave them alone" Akane's eyes turned back to the dark and deep red as her hair grow longer and darker red along with two cat eyes and a tail "hmm? Finally she's awaken" the boy laughed as Akane growled, then two fire lik...

Akane swig her sword as she twisted around pointing the tip of the sword at the boy "I'll ask this again before I kick your butt who are you?" Akane glared at him "my name is Hakudōshi and I'm one of Naraku's incarnations" Akane sighed 'Kagome told me about these incarnations that's just weird... Is it still bad that I still like Naraku?' "Yes it is bad if you still like Naraku it was bad to even like him in the first place... Your a goddess and he's a demon you two will never get together" Akane glared at Hakudōshi "dude stay out of my thoughts and personal life thank you now leave" Akane seethed her sword "don't turn your back on the enemy" Hakudōshi tried to attack Akane but Akane used her powers in him, but this time it was fire powers. In her hand was a fire ball and it was aimed right at Hakudōshi "I said leave this place and never come back... Also if you dare hurt my friends I'll kill you" Akane threw the fire ball at him but the horse blocked it from him "leave" Akane walked away "fine I'll see you again" Akane watched as Hakudōshi flew away from the land.

Akane walked to the kittens "are you ok?" She asked looking worried "Akane your powers are released" Akane nodded "so? Are you ok?" Akane kept asking "yes we are but Akane once you released your powers you can not go back to your normal looking self" lily said "WHAT?!" Akane yelled "so I'm stuck with this" Akane took her tail in her hands and rubbed her ears "yes but the wings can be hidden" lily said "oh ok fine I'll deal with this- AHHH" Akane was lifted off the ground by two strong pairs of arms "put me down!" Akane whined "Akane it's that man" coco growled "Naraku?" Akane gasped and she was put down. Akane turned to see Naraku there smirking "so you released your goddess powers" Akane nodded "I like the other you better" Akane huffed "calm down... You also met Hakudōshi" Akane growled "he made me release my powers" Akane whined, Naraku chuckled a little 'God damnit no not that no' Akane thought blushing a bit "Akane" Naraku said putting his thumb under Akane's chin lifting her head up to look at him "w-what are you doing?" Akane stuttered blushing more then before. Naraku smiled making Akane widen her eyes 'he smiled!' Akane was even more shocked when Naraku...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kissed her 'WHAT THE HELL' Akane screamed in her head, after a few minutes Akane kissed him back 'why' she asked herself 'why do I love you but hate you at the same time?' Tears fell down Akane's cheeks as they kissed.

Naraku pulled back after feeling something wit on his own cheeks, when he saw Akane crying he was confused "why?" She asked him stepping back from him "why do I love you so much that it hurts?" Akane looked at him with tears in her eyes "Akane" Naraku walked closer to her "no I love you but I also hate you for hurting my family and friends" Akane stepped back once more "Naraku leave please" Naraku was shocked but sighed "I love you" with that Naraku disappeared 'he said it to me... UGH I HATE LOVE' Akane fell to her knees "Akane are you ok?" Akane got up when she heard Kagome's voice behind her "no I'm in love with a demon Kagome" Akane hugged Kagome "it's ok I'm here for you" Kagome hugged back 'that's my problem if I tell you who I love you'll turn your back on me' Akane sighed "enough your powers are released" Kagome moved back from Akane to look at her better "yeah and I got wings" Akane made her wings come out "how they look?" Akane asked "amazing" Kagome giggled 'why does this hurt so much' Akane smiled but wanted to cry more "come on the others are waiting for us" Kagome grabbed Akane's hand "ok" Akane put her wings away and walked with Kagome back to the group.

Ok ok ok Naraku kissed Akane and admitted he loved her *laughs nervously* welp I'm gone to Mars *gets in space ship*

Now what will happen?!
What does Hakudōshi have planned?