9: kidnapped again

Akane looked over at Naraku who was very scarily smirking "either your plan is working or you just figured out what you will be having for super tonight" Akane shivered "the first one" Naraku sighed "oh should I be worried?" Akane asked, Naraku nodded 'wonder what other powers I have... Oh powers to bring back the dead now that would be off the hook' Akane smiled "why are you smiling" Naraku asked "thought of something funny" Akane smiled more if that was even possible 'I watch way to many movies' Akane sighed getting up "oh look I can get up well Naraku buddy it was nice meeting you again but I gotta run bye bye~" Akane took off running towards the village. Akane ran up to Kaede and hugged her "Kaede help me Naraku's after me" Akane hide behind her "ye better find Kagome and the others... They will help ye" Kaede said as she got her bow and arrow out "ok thanks can you hold him off" Akane asked, Kaede nodded, Akane ran like the wind to find the others.

When Akane found everyone she was in time to see Inuyasha and Sesshōmaru kill Magatsuhi for the last time "YES ITS DEAD... Now help Nara- ACK" Akane was captured by Naraku... Again "I have the sickening feeling that I'm becoming the damsel in distress" Akane dead panned as Naraku held her close to him "LET ME GO" Akane wiggled to get free "I think this is a good time to tell you what kind of demon Naraku is" Kagome sighed knowing full well that Akane was NOT gonna like it "what kind of demon is he" Akane asked unsure if she wanted to know or not "a spider demon" Inuyasha said "HOLY FLYING FISH STICKS GET THIS MAN SPIDER AWAY FROM ME" Akane twist and turned trying so hard to hit Naraku in any place that would render a man weak even if it was for a few seconds, Akane would have still gotten away considering she now knew he was a spider demon and that just creeped her out more. "KAGOME HELP" Akane screamed as she tried hitting her head with his but that failed horribly "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's afraid of spiders" Miroku said, Kagome nodded "yup she's terrified" Kagome sighed "SHHH DON'T GIVE THIS MAN ANY IDEAS" Akane screamed, "she's been watching way to many movies" Kagome huffed "yeah no kidding" Akane dead panned "NARAKU LET HER GO" Inuyasha yelled at Naraku who just chuckled and Akane almost cried "stop with the evil laughing and chuckling it's very creepy... Especially now that I know you are a effing spider yokai" Akane looked back at him "here we'll make a deal... You let me go and we'll be on our way" Akane smiled "what's in it for him Akane?" Kagome asked "I will not bother him" Akane smiled sweetly "no" Kagome sighed "fine I'll bake a cake" Akane huffed "wait what kind?" Shippō asked "SHIPPŌ" everyone looked back at him "haha chocolate" Akane said "AKANE" everyone yelled at her "what?" She asked "your trapped by a evil demon spider and your talking about baking a cake" Inuyasha dead panned "oh right" Akane sighed, everyone shook their heads in disappointment. Akane huffed "ok your making me mad and when I'm mad I become an evil sadistic demon spawn b**** from hell that'll make you wish you were never born... And when I'm happy I'll bake cakes and shit" Akane glared back at Naraku who only laughed at her 'he's asking for a slap' Akane sighed looking back at everyone "DON'T JUST STAND THERE BABOONS SAVE ME" Akane yelled 'wow the feudal era changes people' Akane huffed as everyone sighed and tried to attack Naraku but failed due to him being smart and using snake as a shield "that damn demon is smart" Akane sighed "thank you" Naraku smirked down at her "I said that out loud didn't I?" Akane asked "yup" everyone said "oh oops" Akane smiled and went back to being the human body guard for Naraku.

Akane was bad mouthing everyone "AKANE SHUT THE HELL UP" Inuyasha yelled "I'm trying to make you work better" Akane rolled her eyes "well stop it's not working" Kagome sighed "fine" Akane huffed and rolled her eyes "I'll be leaving now" Naraku said taking Akane with him "WAIT IF YOUR LEAVING LEAVE ME HERE" Akane yelled but nope it was useless he just tighten his grip "oh to joy" Akane sighed as she looked down at everyone "HELP ME" Akane screamed before was didn't see the anymore. Kagome sighed in frustration "this is the second time she's got captured" Kagome let out "I know come on let's go find her" Inuyasha said everyone tried to find Akane well almost everyone except for Sesshōmaru who somehow disappeared when Naraku and Akane showed up which was odd for him to do so.

Akane sighed "stop sighing your getting on my nerves" Naraku said as they came to a cave "me? Your getting on my nerves" Akane turned to glare at Naraku after he let her go "how?" He asked clearly he knew why "one one to kidnapped me twice" Akane huffed and crossed her arms "three times" he corrected her "THREE TIMES IN TWO EFFING DAYS YOU STUPID SPIDER MAN" Akane yelled at him looking around to see if she could find a rock big enough to kill him with "deal with it" Naraku walked past her "if I had a nickel for every time you got on my nerves... I'll have a stack full of nickels to beat the shit out of you with" Akane harden her glare on Naraku "what's with the yelling? Oh Naraku you have a girl in here" Akane snapped her glare over to a man that looked like Naraku "OH DEAR GOD PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE ANOTHER NARAKU" Akane screamed throwing her hand sin the air "actually it's a incarnation" Naraku said "meaning?" Akane looked at him confused "meaning stupid he wes created to get rid of the unnecessary parts that I didn't need as well as keeping a better eye on my surroundings. constantly releasing detachments of myself to carry out my bidding" Naraku explained "lovely" Akane sighed sitting on a big rock "so in other words this man is you sort of" Akane said "not really" the man said "ok what's your name?" Akane asked looking at him "Byakuya" he said "cool I'm Akane" Akane smiled "fist time you smiled since you got here" Naraku said smirking "SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH" Akane glared at him 'I'm gonna rip his head off' Akane huffed staying quiet as Byakuya and Naraku talked.

Akane tried sneaking out a few times but that failed because as soon as Byakuya seen her he yelled "OH LOOK SHES GETTING AWAY" and that is what annoyed her the most about him. Akane made a break for it again but "OH LOOK NARAKU SHE'S GETTING AWAY" Byakuya yelled well laughing "you know what there is only one thing that is stopping me from snapping you in half... I DON'T WANT TWO OF YOU AROUND" Akane yelled stomping back to her normal place she sat in before "what's going on here" Naraku asked "she tired to escape again" Byakuya told on Akane *cough* "suckup" *cough* Akane coughed well said this "how many times is that now?" Naraku asked "6" Akane said "old man can't remember shit can he" Akane mocked which landed her a tentacle to stab her arm "hold God all mighty" Akane grasped out holding her hands "watch what you say" Naraku warned her "hai hai captain" Akane stuck out her tongue but she soon shut up when Naraku glared at her 'Kagome please save me' Akane sighed as she tried not to yell at Byakuya as he helped with her wounded arm. After Byakuya was done helping Akane with her wound she fell asleep curled up in a back so she could keep warm.