19: Akane's Death

Akane got to the place and sat down as a little cat demon laid on her lap as she rubbed it's head "what's your name little fella?" Akane asked it looked at her "no this little baby was born after our goddess died" one other demon cat came up to Akane "oh well I'll name you ginger" Akane smiled as it squeaked at the name "my name is lily" the cat that told Akane about the names said "ok" Akane nodded "I'm coco" a brown coco looking cat came up toe Akane "why is there only three cats here?" Akane asked "when our goddess died demons came here and killed the rest of us but we went into hiding so they couldn't find us then we sensed you and came out" coco said, Akane nodded "I see" Akane got up and walked to the river and put her feet in the water.

Akane looked at the demon cats play "what was your goddess like?" Akane asked, they stopped playing and looked at her "she was carefree and didn't care about what she said or did she most certainly didn't care who they were if she hated them they would know if she was in a pickle she was calm and didn't care" Akane sighed "I am her" Akane laughed. The cats ears perked up "Akane there's a demon coming go back to your home ok it's not safe here anymore" the cats warned her "no I can't leave you guys" Akane stood up ready to fight "please we'll be hiding now go" Akane nodded and ran to Kagome.

Akane ran in the hut out of breath "KAGOME HELP ME" Akane yelled hugging Kagome "what's wrong?" Kagome asked worryingly "help me the place I told you about is being attacked by a demon please I have to save them" Akane moved from Kagome to breathe "ok Inuyasha lets go" Kagome grabbed her bow and arrows as Inuyasha got up and they walked out the door "wait we're coming to help too" Sango and Miroku along with Kirara "ok hurry" Akane ran ahead of them all but the soon caught up with her.

______________________

Mean while Naraku was watching Akane from Kanna's mirror as Kagura was also in the room wondering why he was watching that girl again "Naraku why are you watching this girl again?" Kagura asked 'the way I said that made you seem like a creep' Kagura mentality smirked "I'm testing her powers" Naraku said 'should have known' Kagura sighed and walked out of the room.

_____________________

Akane and the others made it to the place just as the demon found the cats "ON HAND THEM YOU FITHY TWO LEGGED DEMON" Akane yelled "good one provoke the demon before killing it" Inuyasha said, Akane nodded "stupid human leave" it said "HELL NAH" Akane ran at the demon and used her powers on the demon "don't touch my babies" Akane grabbed one of Kagome's arrows again and swung around kicking the demon, bringing him down she jumped on him bringing the sharpe end of the arrow to his neck "don't EVER come here again tell the others NOT to come here as well if they do I will kill you all" Kagome and the others were shocked Akane wasn't the same as before in faced she was different. Akane got off the demon "leave" she said turning around to give Kagome her arrow back, the demon didn't listen and attacked Akane throwing her in the river "AKANE" Kagome yelled readying her arrow. The demon reached in the water grabbing Akane by her throat "let *cough* me go" Akane clawed at his hand, the water build up in her throat made it hard for her to breathe.

Just then Sesshōmaru appeared cutting the demon making him dropped Akane "thanks" Akane cough up water along with blood "AKANE" Sango yelled running up to her "are you ok?" She asked "yeah" Akane smiled but it fainted as she fainted "AKANE" everyone, well besides Sesshōmaru yelled "stupid human girl" the demon said "shut up and die" Inuyasha said and used his sword to kill the demon.

______________________

Naraku jumped from his spot on the floor as he seen Akane faint "are you ok Naraku?" Kagura asked as she just walked in the room "go spy on Akane make sure she is ok" Kagura widen her eyes "ok" she said as she walked out the room again 'he's in love with the girl' Kagura was shocked to even think Naraku would love a girl like Akane let alone love anyone. Naraku was walking back and forth with a worried look (wait what?!) 'she's ok the crystal around her neck is still glowing when it stops that's when I'm gonna lose my mind... Why did I send that demon to the place? Just to test her powers how stupid can I be she could have died!?! Wait why the hell do I care?!' (I don't know man) 'maybe I do love her' (you already said that) 'yeah I definitely am in love with Akane' Naraku sighed and sat down on the floor looking at the mirror seeing Akane's sleeping (hopefully) face 'she's cute when she's sleeping... WAIT WHAT?!' Naraku sighed and shook that thought out of his head.

_____________________

Kagome watched as Sesshōmaru carried Akane back to Kaede's hut "Kagome she'll be fine" Sango said as they were both on Kirara's back "I hope so" Kagome was worried beyond the reach of the moon.

When they got back to the hut Sesshōmaru had laid Akane on the floor softly as Kagome checked for her pulse "it's still beating so she's alive" Kagome sighed in relief as she said that "that's good" Sango said "yeah" Kagome said as she tried to use her purifying powers to help Akane out a little "Kagome stop she has to do this on her own" Inuyasha said "what if she doesn't and dies" Kagome looked back at everyone with a sad look in her eyes "she will lets go get some food and come back to check on her again" Miroku said, Kagome was hesitant about it but went anyway.

Akane's dream

It was dark "hello can anyone hear me?" Akane yelled "hello young goddess" Akane jumped around to see a woman with red and gold hair with blue eyes "who are you?" Akane asked "I was once the cat goddess of that land" Akane nodded "ok" Akane said "thank you for saving the last three of my kittens who are now yours... But I'm afraid you can no longer see them" Akane widen her eyes "why did something happen to them?" Akane asked "no dear Akane your going to... Die" Akane dropped to her knees "what's your name you know mine what's yours?" Akane looked at her "I'm sorry but it's time to go" Akane was once again in darkness then a light engulfed her body.

End of Akane's dream

Kagome rushed back in the hut "AKANE" she yelled checking her pulse again "no no no no... NOOO AKANE" Kagome screamed, everyone ran in the hut "she's... Dead" Kagome couldn't move as everyone stared at her in shock "no way she can't be dead" Inuyasha said "she is" Kagome said getting up and running out the door "how?" Miroku asked "probably when the demon was choking her she couldn't get all the water out of her lungs and when she fainted she couldn't get the rest out and well she... Died" Sango explained. Everyone left the but expect for Inuyasha who still couldn't believe Akane was dead "your faking wake up Akane please Kagome needs you! We need your craziness your smile please come back wake up!" Inuyasha yelled at Akane's lifeless body as the glow of the necklace Naraku gave her slowly faded.

___________________

Naraku cursed and punched the wall "NO!!" He yelled 'she's gone' Naraku fell to his knees 'she can't be' Naraku felt something fall down his cheeks 'am I crying' he wiped the tears 'I am please Akane come back to me I love you' Naraku let out a yell as he seen the light of the crystal slowly fade.

Whoop whoop two chapters in one day! The picture is Akane crystal that Naraku gave her

AHHH AKANE IS DEAD?!
AND NARAKU SAID HE LOVED HER!! THE WORLD IS ENDING EVERYONE RUN!!