36: Destorying The Jewel... Akane's And Naraku's Love Story

Akane and the others looked high and low for a good demon heart "UGH THIS IS HOPELESS" Akane said "hey your the one who said all this "FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION" stuff" Inuyasha said "ah yes I said failure is not an option I never said anything about giving up" Akane said in a matter of fact voice "what the difference?" Kagome asked "about 5/3" everyone looked at Akane with a what-are-you-talking-about look "I don't know guys I'm having a heard time with finding a good heart" Akane sighed, everyone laughed a bit as they patted Akane's back "it's ok" they said smiling at her. Akane laughed "OK-" Akane was cut off by a roar of a demon/monster "AHH" Akane screamed jumping in Naraku's arms "scaredy cat" Naraku smiled at her "FYI I am a cat what's your excuse?" Akane said getting out of Naraku's arms "good one" Kagome sighed, Akane smiled "THATS THE DEMON WE NEED- SESSHŌMARU DON'T HURT THE HEAR" Akane cut herself off when Sesshōmaru went up trying to kill the demon "HOW THE HELL DO WE KILL IF WE CAN'T HIT IST HEART?!" Inuyasha yelled, he was next to Akane so you can only imagine the look she gave him when he did that "Inuyasha" she said with a nasty look on her face "DON'T YELL I'M RIGHT HERE" Alan yelled in Inuyasha's ears.

Akane sighed mad looked at the demon, and she got an idea "I NEED TO GET CLOSE TO HIS HEART SOMEONE GET ME CLOSE TO THAT HEART!!" Akane screamed, Kagome sighed "I swear that girl is going to lose her voice" Kagome said, Sango nodded in agreement "she is" Naraku sighed agreeing with Kagome "you know it's kind of weird having you on our side" Miroku said "thanks" Naraku said sarcastically, "you've been hanging around with Akane too much" Shippō sighed, everyone nodded "I know" Naraku said looking at Akane as she ran up to the demon. Everyone widen their eyes "NOW" Akane said putting her hand in the air, Sesshōmaru had turned into his dog form and Akane grabbed onto him "THROW ME EXACTLY AT THE HEART AREA" Akane ordered, wasn't going to lie Sesshōmaru hated how Akane would boss him around but she was weird and that made her cool to him anyway, Sesshōmaru swingers her at the heart area "don't move don't move" Akane repeated as she landed and sighed her nails in the demons skin "YES" she screamed "now your heart is mine" she said and shoved her hand in his chest and grabbed the heart pulling it out "BEATING HEART" Akane yelled as a yellow glow surrounded her hand and the heart keeping the heart beating "yes" Akane said weakly. 'Damn it's already taking it toll on me' Akane sighed and she slowly let go of the demon skin, Akane started falling to the ground "AKANE" everyone yelled trying to get to her before she hit the ground. Naraku was fast and was now holding Akane in his arms "your as reckless as ever" he sighed looking down at her, she smiled "thanks" Akane sighed "are you ok?" Kikyo asked as she and Kagome helped Akane get out of Naraku's arms "I'm fine... Naraku you ready to make the switch?" Akane asked looked at him, "yes" Naraku nodded, everyone smiled "ok lie down" Akane ordered. Again not gonna lie Naraku hated that she was ordering him around but anything to have this human heart out of him.

Akane put her free hand on Naraku's heart "ok on the count of three when I throw the human heart away real quick someone catch it" Akane said looking at them "yes sir" everyone said, Akane sighed "one" Akane started "two" Kagome said "THREE" Inuyasha yelled as Akane quickly grabbed the human heart and threw it away fast and pushed the demon heart in Naraku, it was like watching lightning it all happened so fast Inuyasha had barely any time to catch the dang human heart. Akane looked at Naraku who had his eyes closed now "Naraku?" Akane asked, everyone was tense "NARAKU WAKE UP" Akane yelled almost in tears until two arms rapped around her bringing her down in a hug "I HATE YOU" Akane yelled hugging Naraku back, everyone sighed "he has to stop doing that, Akane's poor little heart can't take it anymore" Shippō said, everyone nodded in agreement. Akane was released "do that again and I'll kill ya" Akane threatened with a glare, Naraku chuckled and kissed Akane "OH GOD GUYS AT LEAST WARN US" Inuyasha said as everyone turned away Akane started laughing and pulled away "aww is Inuyasha jelly?" Akane said in a teasing manner "no" Inuyasha sighed "aww come here and give grammy a kiss" Akane got up and started chasing Inuyasha around "NOOOOOO KAGOME DO SOMETHING" Inuyasha yelled as Kagome laughed "I can't" she shrugged, everyone laughed the two.

Akane jumped on Inuyasha's back "ONWARDS MY TRUSTY STEED" Akan yelled with her hand out in front of her "ugh get off of me" Inuyasha said, Akane sighed "fine" she soon got off him and kissed his cheek "AHAHAHAHAHAH GOT YA" Akane laughed doing a happy dance "AKANE" Inuyasha yelled "shh now go talk to Kagome" Akane said putting her finger over Inuyasha's mouth and gestured to Kagome "fine" Inuyasha said walking over to Kagome. Akane smiled but soon grabbed Kikyo's hand 'hey she doesn't need to see this' Akane smiled and skipped away with Kikyo "what are you doing? If it involves the whole Inuyasha about to say he like Kagome I already knew" Akane stopped and looked at Kikyo "WHAT REALLY? Ok lets go back" Akane then skipped back to the group and found Kagome and Inuyasha kissing "AWWWWWWW... INUGOME!!!" Akane made up a name for them. Soon the two pulled away and Akane was happy until the jewel showed up "OHS YOUS GOTS TOS BES KIDDINGS MES" Akane yelled adding S to everything she said, "ITS BACK" Akane yelled again getting mad.

Akane marched up to it and grabbed it "GO AWAY WE WERE HAPPY UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP... I'm talking to a jewel like its a human... I have finally lost" Akane sighed "finally you realized it because we knew all along" Inuyasha sighed walking up to Akane "THATS IT INUYASHA KILL THE THING" Akane threw it at Inuyasha who caught it and "NO MAKEY WISHY WISHY OKAY?" Akane yelled, everyone laughed "ok" Inuyasha sighed and he threw the jewel away. Akane sighed and turned on her heel, she heard some noises and turned around to see the human heart and the jewel gone "is it over?" Akane asked "yup" Kagome smiled at Akane. Akane jumped for joy "YAYS" Akane smiled, Naraku walked over to Akane and once again the two kissed "UGH GET A ROOM" Inuyasha yelled, everyone laughed "ITS OVERS" Akane yelled "stop yelling" Naraku sighed "fine" Akane sighed and smiled at him. The group headed back to Kaede's village to celebrate their victory.

THE END!!

Thanks so much for reading this and for all the support I got I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed making it. ^.^

Should I make a book two or just leave it?

Vote and comment!