2: questions

Akane woke to starching on the door, Akane groaned and threw her pillow at Kagome "GET THAT CAT TO STOP" Akane yelled rolling over but being close to the edge she fell of the bed "OOFF" Akane fell between her bed and the dresser "Akane are... Heh... You ok" Kagome asked holding in her laughter "no the dressers nob is driving up in my back" Akane groaned getting up. Kagome laughed at her as the cats starching stopped at the door "finally now I can go back to sleep" Akane sighed getting back in the bed "why it's like 10 o'clock now time to get up" Kagome said searching then getting up and throwing Akane her pillow she threw at her, "WHAT?!" Akane screamed burying her face in her pillow "come on if you don't get up I'm gonna get grandfather" Kagome smiled "you wouldn't" Akane said turning her head to face Kagome "we both know I would" Kagome smiled "fine I'm getting up" Akane sighed as she got up. Both the girls got their clothes ready "you go first" Kagome said, Akane nodded and walked out of the room to the bathroom to get in the shower and to get ready.

Kagome was putting the bed in the corner when Inuyasha popped in again "inuyasha get out she'll see you" Kagome sighed sitting on her bed "yeah about that" inuyasha sighed starching the back of his head "what do you mean" Kagome asked "she might have seen me last night when I was going back to the well shire" inuyasha explained, Kagome got a teck mark on her forehead "what?" Kagome asked calmly but showed no sign of being calm "she was up and I was looking for something I lost here that day" inuyasha said a bit nervously "HEY KAGOME" Kagome jumped from her spot on the bed and pushed inuyasha out the window closing it just as Akane walked in "its your turn" Akane smiled "hmm? What's wrong it looks like you've seen a ghost" Akane asked concerned as she see Kagome with a white face "eh? Oh no I'll go get ready then" Kagome smiled and walked out the room "okie dokie" Akane laughed.

______________________________________________________

Akane and Kagome walked down to the kitchen just to see a table full of food "hmm? Did you make all of this aunt Higurashi?" Akane asked sitting down at the table "yes she did you should thank her" grandpa Higurashi scolded Akane for the second time since she came here "ah? Yes thank you aunt Higurashi" Akane sweated nervously "grandpa stop scaring Akane" Kagome sighed "she needs to learn her manners... Maybe you should take her with you to feu-""GRANDPA" Kagome yelled kicking him under the table "hmm? Feu? Is that a new thing here?" Akane looked so confused where as she wasn't paying attention because she was stuffing her face with food "haha yeah it's a new thing here but it's for the older generation" Kagome laughed. Akane looked at her with a confused look then shrugged it off as she went back to eating her food.

Akane and Kagome talked and ate as Akane's parents walked in the kitchen "oh your up early Akane" her mother kissed her and walked next to her, sitting in the empty seat next to Akane "yeah Buyo woke me up" Akane sighed as Kagome laughed at her "don't laugh oh Kagome can I ask you something after breakfast?" Akane asked "hmm? Sure" Kagome said, the girls then ate their food.

Akane and Kagome walked back to the room "so what did you wanted to ask me?" Kagome asked "do you have a boyfriend?" Akane wiggled her eyebrows "WHAT?! NO!" Kagome yelled in Akane's face "geez I only asked this because last night is seen a boy with silver hair run from the roof to only disappear after I rubbed my eyes... Then again I was tired so it could have been just my imagination" Akane sighed sitting on the floor "yeah your imagination is getting the best of you Akane" Kagome giggled as she sat on her bed "oh I mean if you have a boyfriend tell me maybe he has a friend and he could hook me up with him... OMG then we can go on double dates and stuff" Akane and Kagome laughed "trust me I would never leave you out" Kagome giggled "good because if I finds out your dating and you never told me I'll be upset" Akane made a puppy dog face. "AKANE ME AND YOUR MOTHER ARE GOING TO SEE WHAT MY NEW JOB IS LIKE WE'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS" Akane's dad yelled "OK" Akane yelled back "so is there even a guy you like?" Akane asked Kagome "well... No" Kagome looked away "OMG THERE IS" Akane giggled "come on now you have to tell me" Akane said smiling "fine I like him it's just he likes another girl but she called it off along time ago-" "so he's still likes her... What a jerk" Akane huffed crossing his arms "no he's actually really nice once you get to know him... He's like a little puppy dog... Although he can be dangerous at times but he still wouldn't hurt someone that didn't deserve to get hurt" Kagome went on "oh dear lord Kagome I'm afraid you have a sickness" Akane said seriously "what?" Kagome asked "your sickness is... LOVE~" Akane teased Kagome "Akane~" Kagome whined "haha sorry but it seems like he's a good guy for you... Just tell him how you feel if he doesn't return the feelings then at least you tried and you won't have to go about your life thinking what could have been if you didn't try so go for it Kagome" Akane gave her support "thanks Akane but I doubt I will" Kagome sighed "I could always help" Akane wiggled her eyebrows smirking "NO WAY" Kagome yelled making Akane laugh "fine fine" Akane sighed as they got up and walked to the living room to watch a movie.