22: Lies, Lies, And MORE LIES!

Akane and Kagome made it back to the group "where- AKANE YOUR A CAT!" Inuyasha yelled "thanks Inuyasha like I never noticed cat ears and flipping tail" Akane said sarcastically "so that's what the cat goddess looks like" Sesshōmaru said looking at Akane "nope this is what a dog goddess looks like... WHAT'D YOU THINK A CAT GODDESS LOOKED LIKE A FLIPPING WALRUS?" Akane yelled sarcastically at Sesshōmaru "it's in the tittle dude CAT Goddess meaning I'll look like a CAT not a dog or walrus" Akane huffed crossing her arms, this made everyone except Sesshōmaru and Inuyasha to laugh at her "but you look so different" Inuyasha said, Akane rolled her eyes "duhh of course I'll look different baka if my goddess part is out then of course I'll look different like a CAT" Akane sighed, Kagome walked up to her and grabbed her arm dragging her in the hut, Sango followed "the rest of you stay" Sango said to the guys.

Akane looked at them both with a strange look "what's up?" She asked "someone kissed you" Kagome said making Akane's eyes widen "w-what no" Akane sighed crossing her arms "I can tell just before I came! Was it Sesshōmaru?" Kagome asked, AKANE shook her head "it couldn't have been him Kagome he was with us the whole time" Sango said making Kagome nod "true" Kagome and Sango then put on their best thinking faces ever. Akane was sweating bullets "I can't take this I've been lying this whole time" Akane said looking at them both "what?" They asked looking at Akane with shock "I don't like any guy back in my world, I don't like Sesshōmaru or anyone else... Kagome, Sango please don't hate me but I think I fell in love with Naraku" Akane said looking away from them "Akane we can't hate you" Kagome said hugging Akane "but I lied and I love the enemy I'm a horrible friend and cousin" Akane said crying "no your not a horrible friend nor a horrible cousin" Sango said smiling "if you love him it's ok... But telling the others of this is going to be heard, after all he is evil and has tried to kill us" Kagome said, Akane sighed "are you trying to make me stop loving him because of this?" Akane asked "what! No way" Kagome freaked out making Akane and Sango laughed at her.

Outside the hut was Inuyasha, Sesshōmaru, Shippō, and Miroku listening in on the girls conversation "she loves Naraku" Inuyasha whispered/yelled "it's her heart" Miroku said leaning back a bit crossing his arms while his eyes are closed "so that's why Akane was acting weird" Shippō said, Sesshōmaru was quiet the whole time not sure what to do. Later the girls walked out of the hut seeing everyone there "WERE YOU LISTENING IN ON US?!" Akane yelled "yes" Inuyasha said, Akane glared at him "STUPID DOG" Akane yelled hitting him in the head "well what do you expect a cat goddess to do to a dog after all cats and dogs never get along" Shippō laughed "you shouldn't be talking you love Naraku!" Inuyasha yelled glaring at Akane "leave me alone" she sighed crossing her arms "what other lies have you been telling us? Did you actually die that day?" Inuyasha asked getting mad "SHUT UP" Akane yelled at him while stomping on his foot. Akane glared at Inuyasha "I did die that day that wasn't a lie or I wasn't faking it dumb dog" Akane spat "are you even-" "ENOUGH" Akane started to cry "I thought you of all people would understand... I guess I was wrong" Akane looked down, she felt a hand on her shoulder looking up she seen Sesshōmaru "are you going to yell at me or kill me for this?" Akane asked glaring up at him "no" he said moving back from her "then what are you going to do?" Akane asked staring at him "I'll kill Naraku" Akane widen her eyes "AFTER ALL THIS YOU STILL WANT TO KILL HIM" Akane yelled getting up in his face "yes, he tried-" "to kill all of you... Have you ever considered that maybe he is nice, he was always a demon it you who added evil to his name" Akane said walking way from them all.

Kagome shook her head at everyone "what's wrong Kagome?" Shippō asked "everyone here is hurting her, even me her own cousin" Kagome sighed as Akane was gone into the woods "Kagome we are going now" Inuyasha said making Kagome get a tck mark on her forehead "STUPID INUYASHA" Kagome yelled glaring at him "what me why?" He asked "you hurt my cousin and now you just think I'm going to leave a kill the guy she loves just like that? Are you that stupid?!" Kagome yelled at him "duh after all he tried to kill us" Inuyasha said making everyone step back from him "SIT BOY SIT BOY SIT BOY SIT BOY SIT BOY" Kagome repeated over again making Inuyasha go deeper into the ground "he'll never learn" Shippō said "nope" Sango said watching Kagome walk away to find Akane.

Akane was back in her place with a cat on her shoulder as she looked up at the sky "Akane what's wrong? You came here mad what happened?" The cat ginger that was on her shoulder asked as it rubbed against her neck "I had a fight with Inuyasha" Akane sighed looking down "that dog?" Lily asked "yes the dog, technically he's half dog and half human" Akane sighed "oh what he do?" Akane looked at coco and sighed "I told them I loved Naraku the enemy and he freaked out" Akane heard a cracking of a twinge, drawing her sword she pointed to the source of the sound "show yourself" Akane said glaring at the spot. Akane gasped as Kagome walked out of the trees "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KAGOME I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU" Akane yelled as she put her sword away "sorry Akane I just had to check up on you" Kagome said walking up to Akane "how's the others?" Akane asked looking at Kagome "Inuyasha made me mad by after you left he wanted to go a kill Naraku" Akane growled "after I told everyone I love him?" Akane spat "yes that's why I'm here" Kagome sighed sitting on a rock "I see" Akane sat down besides her.

Kagome and Akane talked for what seemed like hours as the sun was setting "well I never thought I'd see Kagome here" Akane growled drawing her sword out and pointing it at Hakudōshi "what are you doing here again?" Akane asked glaring at him "AGAIN?" Kagome yelled, Akane nodded "I'm here to kill the both of you" Hakudōshi smiled evilly "no way" Akane growled running at him with full force swinging the sword but missing him as he dodged it "BE CAREFUL HE CAN READ MINDS" Kagome yelled drawing out her bow and arrow "I know" Akane said turning around only to be thrown back into a tree "AKANE" Kagome yelled running up to Akane "I'm fine" Akane said getting up "oh so you can still move" Hakudōshi said "shut up baby man" Akane yelled "oh I should shut up? You lied to everyone how many more lies are you telling people? Do you even like Naraku as you said you do?" Hakudōshi said swinging the sword he hand at her "no I'm not lying anymore" Akane dodged the attack "DIE" Akane yelled swinging her sword and clawing at him as he dodged. Akane clawed him on his face "you got me" he sounded mad "yeah baby man I did" Akane glared at him "go" Kagome said as an arrow flew past Akane at to Hakudōshi "not this time" he said dodging the arrow and disappearing.

Akane huffed as she fell to the ground "Akane are you ok?" Kagome asked "yeah just used a lot of my powers" Akane said "plus I was mad" Akane added getting up "ok" Kagome said, there was rustling in the bushes "Akane" the cats ran up to Akane and hide behind her "SHOW YOURSELF" Akane held out one of the cats, the person walked out of the bushes "NARAKU" Kagome and Akane yelled "geez I could have kill you" Akane sighed putting the cat down "with a fluffy cat really Akane?" Naraku said "yes really" Akane sighed, Kagome felt weird about all of this.

What will happen now?
That Hakudōshi his plan won't work... Or will it?