30: Finding Akane's Family

Akane and Kaede talked more about what happened when she got back to her time, the whole she isn't really related to Kagome and don't have a family kind of thing freaked Akane out a bit, "so how will we find my family?" Akane asked signing as Inuyasha came running in the hut, with an angry looking Kagome behind him, even Akane got scared and hid behind Kaede with Inuyasha, and she didn't even do anything.

Akane gulp "hey Kagome what's up?" Inuyasha pushed Akane ahead of him using her as a shield as Kaede watched "INUYASHA SIT BOY" with that Inuyasha face planted in the ground bring Akane down with him "INUYASHA" Akane yelled mad, she got up and put her foot on his head pushing his head down in the ground a few times. Inuyasha sighed "you sure you two are related?" Inuyasha said as Akane and Kagome both had scary auras over them as if ready to kill the half breed Inuyasha, "YES THAT HURT AS WELL DUMB DOG" Akane yelled while head locking Inuyasha and messing up his hair.

Inuyasha grabbed Akane's arm flipping her over his shoulder and landing on the ground "INUYASHA SIT" Kagome yelled, Akane laughed as Inuyasha once again went face first in the ground "ye children better stop" everyone froze when Kaede spoke, they ...

Inuyasha grabbed Akane's arm flipping her over his shoulder and landing on the ground "INUYASHA SIT" Kagome yelled, Akane laughed as Inuyasha once again went face first in the ground "ye children better stop" everyone froze when Kaede spoke, they stopped what the were doing which was, Inuyasha stopping Akane from punching him in the face and hold onto her other hand to stop that one from hitting her, and Kagome was trying to push them apart.

The three had calmed down as Kaede started talking again "ye will ask people in this village if they know of a baby being born on whatever day ye mother and father found ye" Kaede said looking over at Akane who nodded "ok" Akane got up "we can't waste our time on finding things like parents when we have to get the last remaining jewel shards" Inuyasha complained causing Akane to turn around with fire forming around her "don't.help.then." Akane said through her teeth "fine Kagome lets go find the-" Inuyasha looked over to see Kagome with the same look on her face as Akane "Inuyasha..." Inuyasha knew what was gonna happen next so he got ready "SIT" and there it is. Akane and Kagome walked out the door with Inuyasha still on the ground mumbling how he hated this.

Akane went around asking a few people but she got nothing, Kagome done the same her results were the same, the two walked to the garden Kaede has to tell her of the results they found "maybe your family wasn't from this village maybe somewhere else... But that wouldn't explain the whole getting to our world... After all it's only that well that can get us back and the jewel" then it hit Akane like a ton of bricks "you don't think that maybe my parents had help from the demon slayers on helping them get back and to our world that day with the jewel before it was in Kikyo's care?" Akane asked "maybe so... Maybe they were demon slayers?" Kagome asked, with those thoughts in mind the two ran towards Sango. The two slide to a stop in front of Sango "SANGO" they yelled out of breath "what is it?" She asked "do you know anyone in the demon slayer village that might or might not have helped a couple years ago, with a baby girl get to our world?" Akane asked very fast but Sango understood it "well there was this one couple that came from I think this village with a baby and our village have them permission to take the jewel to take their child to a saver place... Apparently the two were being hunted by a demon because approximately the baby had some sort of power the demons wanted" Sango said as Akane and Kagome nodded hoping there was more which it was. Sango continued "but that was a long time ago maybe a year after I was born that the two came to the village... I remember my father talking about the baby though he said she was a beautiful little girl that never hardly cried even when faced with danger" Sango said petting Kirara Akane nodded "so this couple could be from here? Did your father explain what the couple looked like?" Kagome asked "yeah could be... And yes he said the two had unique colour eyes which was pure purple that held no hate or evil in them, they both had the same colour of hair too which is weird considering not many people marry of the same hair colour or eye colour" Sango said, Akane perked up and ran towards Kaede faster then lightening. Kagome said bye to Sango and her thanks before running after Akane.

Akane stopped in front of Kaede out of breath "the couple... Can you remember a couple... With red hair and purple eyes... Living here?" Akane asked out of breath, Kaede stopped and thought for a moment before widening her eyes with a smile but soon that smile left her face as fast as it came "yes I do they were a lovely couple... But they died apparently after coming back from a long journey and handing the jewel back to the demon slayers the two were murdered by demons" Akane widen her years "anything else?" Akane asked, Kaede nodded "the couple was from a clan called the Equinox" Kagome heard this and cut in "what are those?" She asked "the Equinox have equal amount of demon, human and some sort of animal in them... They are very humane meaning they do not kill the humans like other demons, they instead live with them in peace... They are very easy to recognize out of the humans, they have unique purple eyes and bright red hair... That's how you know they are apart of the Equinox clan" Akane and Kagome jumped when they heard Sesshōmaru talk or rather explain to them what a Equinox was from behind them. Akane nodded "anything else?" Sesshōmaru nodded "they had a lot of power too... That's why the demons would try to take the baby's from the families because they are helpless and their powers wasn't sealed like the adults... After a few days the baby would have a seal on their arm indicating that they have their powers sealed away" Sesshōmaru said before walking away "whoa" Kagome and Akane said with their mouths wide open "who was that demon that killed my family? And we're they the ones after me?" Akane asked as Kagome walked away "not a clue maybe you could ask your boyfriend" Kagome smirked at Akane who blushed "he isn't my boyfriend" Akane stomping up to Kagome "sure and that mark on your neck says other wise" Kagome laughed as Akane huffed crossing her arms "I'll go ask him if he knows I guess" Akane sighed walking towards the woods "GOOD LUCK" Kagome yelled while laughing and walking away.

Duh duh duhhhhhhh
Will Naraku have the answers?

Vote and comment!