10: he's not that bad

Akane slowly opened her eyes 'that was a good nap' Akane got up and stretched her arms but when she did something fell of her "WHAT THE HELL... Oh it's just a blanket" Akane sighed once she noticed it was a blanket and not some evil being that fell asleep on her "what happened?" Naraku came in, Akane whistled "hmm? Oh hi Naraku what's going on why did you come here?" Akane asked innocently, Naraku face panned "why did you yell?" He asked "oh that I thought the blanket that was on me was some evil being that fell asleep on me... By the why I don't remember putting a blanket on me before I slept" Akane looked at him "I put the blanket on you... And why would a evil being fall asleep on you?" Naraku rolled his eyes "oh thank you and I don't know" Akane smiled at him, Naraku sighed and walked away "ah let's start the day off with a big bowl of why the f*** am I up" Akane groaned as she lied back down covering herself up with the blanket and falling asleep again.

_________________________

Kagome, Inuyasha and the others were walking around looking high and low for Akane and Naraku but to their luck they haven't found a trace of both of them "I hope she's going to be ok" Shippō sighed "it's Akane she'll probably annoy Naraku to death and he'll bring her back" Kagome hoped "true but she can also be nice" Shippō said "yeah" Kagome sighed as they continued to look for Akane and Naraku.

_________________________

Akane woke up to Naraku yelling at her, to which she jumped and hit him in the face "oh I'm- oh it's just you" Akane sighed once she saw it was just Naraku "wake up we're leaving here" he said "geez naps are tricky... You either wake up refreshed and relaxed or you have a headache, dry throat, and unaware of what year your in" Akane said, Naraku sighed "you were only asleep for 3 hours then woke up and fell asleep for another 2 hours" Naraku said getting up and walking to the exit of the cave "wait so that means... I SLEPT FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND FOR LIKE 5 HOURS THATS UNEVEN... I'm having another hour nap to make it even" Akane lied back down ready to sleep but Naraku walked up to her and dragged her out the cave. Akane sighed as she was being dragged by Naraku "have your mama ever teach you not to man handle a girl" Akane asked as she watched Naraku's reaction to her comment "Akane" he sighed which shocked her "wow you called me by my name... Is the world ending?" Akane asked and was dropped on the ground "get up and follow me" Naraku said, Akane nodded and started following him with a song stuck in her head 'I'm singing Follow me everything is alright... God damnit Naraku now I needs to listen to this song' Akane started banging her head to the song. Naraku looked back to see Akane just jamming out "Akane what are you doing?" He turned to look at her "You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin' " Akane started clapping her hands to the beat that's in her head "stop" Naraku sighed "oh sorry it was your fault dude... Can we go find Kagome she has my bag?" Akane asked because in her bag is her phone with all her music and she wanted to annoy the hell out of Naraku with her beautiful voice and music "no" Naraku turned back around and started walking away again "fine then but if you says a word that makes me remember a song I'm singing and dancing again" Akane smirked "fine by me" Naraku sighed "oh~ I'm just saying it's fine by me if you never leave and we can lay like this forever it's fine by me" Akane started singing again "stop" Naraku rolled his eyes "ILL STOP THE WHOLE WORLD FROM TURNING INTO A MONSTER" Akane screamed sang "geez how does Kagome but up with you?" Naraku asked looking back at Akane "beats me" Akane sighed "wait she beats you?" Naraku smirked "NOOOOOO... She just glares at me and becomes scary" Akane shivered "she can be scary" Naraku agreed "LA GASP really the oh so great Naraku thinks my little cousin is scary" Akane widen her eyes like two gulf balls "let's go" Naraku turned back around 'oh no no no no there's a song it's coming' "LET IT GO~" Akane giggled like a little school girl "oh shit son where did the little school girl giggle come from?" Akane asked herself "that's new" Akane sighed but continued to follow Naraku.