32: Akane's new power

Akane dragged Naraku around everywhere trying to find a place to eat but nothing had anything good as Akane said "UGH I QUIT!" Akane yelled as she stopped in the middle of the forest "if you weren't such a picky eater we could have eaten back to our first stop" Naraku sighed watching the cat goddess in front of him glare at him "well if you weren't such a scary demon we would have ate peacefully" Akane retorted huffing "well... I got nothing" Naraku said "HAHA I WIN!" Akane yelled jumping in the air. Naraku sighed and started walking away from her "HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" Akane yelled jogging up to him "to eat... aren't you hungry?" Naraku glanced at Akane by his side "yes starving" Akane sighed looking ahead not noticing the smile... Yes Naraku actually had a smile on his face shocking I know... As he looked down at Akane.

____________________________________________________

After the two found a good place to eat they parted ways because of ya know Inuyasha was calling or not like screaming out for Akane to get back here, after Naraku kissed her Akane was now behind Inuyasha was a dark aura around her.

"Inuyasha" Akane said as Inuyasha sweat dropped and felt the air change to a cold and scary feeling in it "h-he-hey a-a-Akane" Inuyasha stuttered, 'she's even scarier then Kagome' Inuyasha thought as he was about to run into Akane grabbed him but ...

"Inuyasha" Akane said as Inuyasha sweat dropped and felt the air change to a cold and scary feeling in it "h-he-hey a-a-Akane" Inuyasha stuttered, 'she's even scarier then Kagome' Inuyasha thought as he was about to run into Akane grabbed him but the collar of his kimono "what do you want?" She said glaring at him "haha Kagome was looking for you" Inuyasha said nervously, Akane gave him a suspicious look.

Inuyasha smiled and nodded "ok I believe you" Akane said releasing him and walking to find Kagome "by the way where is Kagome?" Akane turned to look at the now frightened Inuyasha that was sitting on the ground huddled in a ball mumbling things li...

Inuyasha smiled and nodded "ok I believe you" Akane said releasing him and walking to find Kagome "by the way where is Kagome?" Akane turned to look at the now frightened Inuyasha that was sitting on the ground huddled in a ball mumbling things like "scary" "scary girl" "she's as scary as Kagome" things like that, Akane sighed "YO HOME DOG!" Akane yelled then giggled at her own statement "what?" Inuyasha looked up at her "where's ya girlfriend Kagome?" Akane smiled like the Cheshire Cat "she's not my girlfriend and she is back in the village" Akane nodded and ran back to Kaede's village with a still frightened Inuyasha behind her.

Akane got to the village but was attacked by a very pissed off Kagome "AKANE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Kagome screamed as Akane and Inuyasha sat on the ground with Kagome scolding them "sorry I was with Naraku" Akane said looking up at Kagome with puppy eyes "AHHH REALLY AWWW" Kagome squealed holding her hands up to her face and smiling while swaying back and forth "oui femme, je suis désolé, je perdu la trace du temps , parlez-vous français? (Yes woman, I'm sorry, I lost track of time, do you speak French?)" Akane spoke in French "what?" Inuyasha and Kagome said tilting their heads to the side "haha I guess not! I said yes woman I'm sorry I lost track of time do you speak French?" Akane giggled "what other languages can you speak?" Kagome asked not sure if she knows all about her cousin any more "ah I can speak French, Italian, Dutch, a little bit of German, Spanish, and a bit of Latin, why?" Akane asked, Kagome and Inuyasha had their mouths wide open, almost hitting the ground. Akane laughed "jullie eruit als idioten (you look like idiots, Dutch,)" Kagome and Inuyasha sighed not knowing what the hell she just said, "forse parlando in una lingua diversa manterrà alcuni segreti al sicuro (perhaps talking in a different language will keep some secrets safe, Italian)" Akane smirked walking away from the two confused looking people.

After a while Kagome and Inuyasha recovered from Akane talking to them in another languages they walked by the river to find Akane there looking at the water "I know you two are there... Yo Inuyasha do you have a family?" Akane asked not looking at them, but as luck would have it Sesshōmaru showed up and scared her "QUE ESTÁS TRATANDO DE HACER ? dame un ataque al corazón (what are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack, Spanish)" Akane yelled at Sesshōmaru in Spanish which got her a(n) look of what-the-hell-are-you-saying-look on everyone's face "it's Spanish for what are you trying to do give me a heart attack" Akane sighed rubbing her temples in frustration. Kagome nodded "yeah Akane I did have a family but my mother died a long time ago and my father died the night I was born... Also my mother was a human, that's why I'm a half demon and half human... Why? What are you planning?" Inuyasha asked, Akane smirked "vous devrez attendre et voir , au revoir (you will have to wait and see, goodbye, French)" Akane soon ran past them "adios Amigos (bye friends, Spanish)" Akane laughed as she heard everyone sigh "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?!" Inuyasha screamed in frustration as Akane ran deeper into the forest.

Akane stopped when she got to her land "cats I needs your help" Akane smiled as the cats in human form came out of their hiding places "sure what is it Akane?" They said at the same time "what other powers to I have?" Akane asked "well you know your basics like fire and stuff but you can also bring back the dead" coco said, Akane nodded "so if I wanted to I could bring back a family?" Akane asked, the cats nodded "YES" Akane screamed before running back to the others not before saying goodbye to the cats.

New chapter! What does Akane have planned now?!