Schedules!

*beep, beep, beep, beep*

I weakly opened my eyes. I grabbed my phone. It was seven thirty. Crap! I jumped out of bed and headed to my closet. I put on black jean shorts, a wife-beater and a flannel that I decided to leave unbuttoned. I quickly brushed my teeth and ran my fingers through my hair. It was seven-fifty. I ran down the stairs.

"MOM!!! I need to pick up my schedule!" I yelled putting on my authentic grey and black vans.

"MOM!!! DAAAD!!!!" I yelled more.

"Stop yelling! Mom left an hour ago and Dad's in his office. Mom called and told me to take you." Said EJ. Already dressed and ready to go. "Do you know what day it is?"

"No? And why couldn't Jon? His schedule pick-up it right after mine?" I asked already walking out the door.

"You know him," he said getting in the car. "If you woke him up to get ready now, you'd miss the sophomore pick-ups."

"True."

After five minutes, we got to the school. Sophomore line was already long. I groaned. I texted Joyce to see where she was at. Lucky me, she was in the middle with Thomas, Ray, and Logan, Joyce's boyfriend.

"Aren't you going back home?" I asked EJ. 

"No, I'm already here. You sure you don't know what day it is?" Ethan pestered me again. Hm. 

"Oh, But Seniors schedule pick-ups aren't until one! It's August eighth?"

"Chill, Do you not want me here or something? I need to talk to coach. August eighth, huh?" He shrugged and walked away. I made my way to Joyce and them.

"Why are you late?!" Joyce cried. 

"Wow, Hey, back. It's only eight- fifteen." I protested.

"Only?"

"Ye—" Why do I always get interrupted?!

"Hey Letty." Logan interrupted. Hand in hand with Joyce. He was tall for Joyce, but it was cute.

"Yo!"

"So what classes are you hoping for?!" I hear Thomas ask Ray.

"Hoping to get ...." They trailed off.

 I was in deep thought. I always think. A lot. Too much. I could die of over- thinking. I was thinking if Tristan and they knew if schedule pick-ups were today. I bit my lip and looked around. I heard some girl say "OMG! Are they new?! Oh em GEEEE! They're hot!!" I turned to where they were looking at. I saw Tristan and Zale coming toward me.

"Are they coming over here?!" said one of the girls. Fixing her hair.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Nicolle!" They called and ran over to me. Zale gave me a hug and then Tristan did afterwards. The girls looked at me, giving me the stink-eye. Geez calm down!

"Uh, Hey guys. What were the hugs for?" I asked

"Just making people jealous." Zale laughed looking over his shoulder at the girls who were glaring at me. They turned bright red and turned away.  We all laughed.

"You guys remember Joyce, Ray and Thomas." I said.

"Of course!" they both said.

"OH! This is Logan." I said grabbing his shoulders to turn him around. He looked at me confused until his eyes met Tristan and Zale's.

"Oh, Sup guys." They did the head nod and then Logan turned away.

"Imma go over to where EJ is," Zale said walking away.