A Fight #1

The next few days went by quickly. Nothing new really happened during the days. Boring and cold actually. It’s Friday and the weather is actually nice. The sun rose this morning and it still is shinning.

“Hey Letty! I know when I tell you, you’ll be super excited!” Joyce said clapping her hands.

“What?”

“I am allowed to go to the party tonight!! And allowed to sleep over!”

“NO WAY!!! YAY!!! How did you convince them?”

“One condition, my cousin comes with. I have to chaperone her.” Joyce said rolling her eyes.

“Don’t tell me Donna is here again?”

Donna was your average class A skank. Donna had long, black hair that fell to her butt. She had huge boobs that were fake and to say that she’s the same age as us. She flirts with all the guys. Single ones, taken ones, tall, short, young, old, muscled, and scrawny, you name it. She gets around. The only people who don’t like her are Joyce, I, EJ, Jon, Charles, Aiden, Shawn, Christian, and Olivia. The boys did want her before, but they’ve realized how many guys she’s been with.

“I know. I don’t even know how she heard of the party. I mean she just arrived yesterday.”

“You know her. She knows everything.”

“But at least I get to go to the party? I don’t get how she convinces her parents, but she does.”

“Tonight will be an interesting night.”

The bell rang and we all headed to sixth period.

“Does everyone have their books because we will be working on review for out test next Tuesday. If you don’t have a book, you know the drill.”

I was surprised that Jon and Charles had their books. They usually forget or just never cared. Aiden moved his desk next to mine and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“I can always count on you.” He smirked and opened my book.

“You have no other choice, you can’t carry books.” I teased and poked him in his arm.

We worked on a few questions together until he finally got the lesson and got the hang of it.

“Hey Nic.”

Aiden and I both turned our heads to the right to face Tristan.

“Yes Tris?” Dom gave me a weird look and I just shrugged it off. Nothing seductive came out from that! She’s delusional.

“What time does the party start?”

“Uhm, I don’t know.” I turned to Aiden and he whispered “eight”. I nodded and turned back to Tristan.

“Eight o’clock.”

“Cool, Thanks.”

I smiled and turned back to work.

“So do you want to stay in the band room and watch movies again? Or do you want to attend the party since it’s for the game on Tuesday.”

“How about we stay at the party for an hour and then if we get tired, we can watch movies.”

“Sound good.”

The bell rang and I waved bye to the guys and headed towards the library to tutor algebra students.

“Can you cut this session short?” asked Henry. He had long hair that stopped short above his shoulders. He was a little emo, but when we were in elementary, before his transformation, he was decent looking. I guess under all that make up, he is still that little boy.