The Truth Unfolds

We pulled up into his driveway and he parked in one of the garages. We walked into his house.

“I’m home!” Tristan yelled.

Zale rounded the corner and smiled when he saw me. “Nic! What brings you here?”

“I wanted to hangout.”

“Oh. Well Dylan is sleeping and Crystal’s out. You should go say ‘Hi’ to our parents. They’re in the kitchen.” Zale pointed down the hall. I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

When I walked in, Mrs. Clarkson was preparing dinner and Mr. Clarkson was helping. That’s sweet of him.

“Hi aunty. Hi uncle.”

“Oh! Nicolle sweetie. Hello!” Mrs. Clarkson wiped her hands on her apron and walked over to me to hug me. Mr. Clarkson just waved with a knife in his hand. “How does it?”

“Fine, fine. Everything is great.”

“That’s nice. How are your mom and dad?”

“They’re great. They’re actually in Milan right now. They’ll be home tomorrow.”

“Milan?!” Mrs. Clarkson’s eyes bulged out. “Wow! I’ve always wanted to go there.”

“Oh! You and my mom should go sometime. You should ask her when she has another photo shoot there. I know my dad doesn’t like going and well, I have school. I’m sure she’d love your company at them.”

“I’d love to go! But I shouldn’t invite myself. I’ll wait for an invite first. But thanks for letting me know.”

She was back at stirring whatever was in the pot. Mr. Clarkson swiped his index finger in the cake mix but Mrs. Clarkson slapped his hand with the spoon scolded him.

“I’ll be upstairs with Zale and Tristan.” I said getting off the stool.

“Ok. Dinner will be done in thirty minutes! OH! Why don’t you call your brothers over for dinner as well.” She said smiling at me.

I nodded and waved and walked back down the hallway. I walked up the stairs and into Tristan’s room. He wasn’t there so I walked back into the hallway and walked down the hall to where I heard Zale cheering. Figures, they would be playing video games.

Did I ever tell you that I love playing Call of Duty and modern Warfare and a lot of other violence games? Well I do. I love playing Black Ops and Zombies. It’s really fun. I think in the beginning of Freshman year, I started playing MW2 with Jon and EJ. I got addicted. I got too addicted that Jon and EJ had to tell me that I should take a break. Last time I secretly played was last week so I’m not that rough.

I walked in and sat next to Tristan and watched them play split screen in a party with other people.

“Who are you guys playing with?” I asked.

“A few friends back in New York and your brother Jon and Charles.” Tristan said without taking his eyes off the screen.

‘Dude Tristan you suck balls!’ Someone said from the TV.

“Ha! You suck balls. You’re just jealous I got thirty kills and zero deaths.”

While Tristan was in his conversation with the other people from the TV, I looked at Zale in a confusing look.

“Bluetooth. We connect it to the ps3 and BAM! We can talk to other users.”

My mouth made and O as I turned my attention back to the screen, but I already knew that.

‘Is my sister over there?’ I heard Jon’s voice.

“Yeah. She’s here.” Zale yelled into Tristan’s ear that had the Bluetooth. I laughed as it echoed through the varies of TV’s. I giggled at how many people knew I was at Zale’s and Tristan’s.