New Kid.

A month and a half past by; its October 1st , Monday.

Everything is the same, nothing hasn't really changed. After that weekend in August, things were the same. To my surprise, London apologized for what she said on her blog. No one said anything about it and no one asked.

Aiden and Olivia went back home in September. Aiden and I talk just like how we did before school started. It's still a little awkward because of the kisses a few weeks ago, but we are still good friends. I guess after the few weeks of staying with us, Olivia and Ethan got closer and closer. They are now together. I'm happy for them. We all knew they'd be together somehow.

Tristan and I still hang out, but we barely talk now. He's going out with this freshman. It's funny at the thought, because she's exactly the girl he doesn't like. Cake-face, teased hair, and hype beast/ bopper style. She isn't London, she's worse. She's with Tristan 24/7, so it's hard to even ask to hang out with just us two. Oh! She's the same girl who was all over him the on the second day of school. Meaning, she's in our sixth period. Smart, bitch in math. 

Zale and Jayde are still talking. I give props to Zale. He seems like a 'Jon', but his personality isn't. Jayde has been telling me how he took her there, here, everywhere and hopes he asked her out at the homecoming dance, which is this Friday.  

Foreignly Obsessed have ten songs down and we've decided to sign up to play at the Winter Ball in December. We needed to be known.  

Tutoring after school is a fun thing. I mean it's hard to tutor people who don't want to be there, but somehow, I managed to get them to study and do their work.

As for me, I've been doing the daily routine. Get up, school, tutor, home, homework, band practice, dinner, sleep. With all the time not hanging out with Tristan, I hung out with Ron. I mean, he was still waiting on a day we would actually hang out. What was a better relief was that Troian hasn't spoken to me ever since that day I hit him.

Volleyball season is going great. We've won all of our games so far. Undefeated.

I groggily got out of bed and did the usual morning things. Today I felt like curls. It was cold out, so I wore black jeans, a plain grey long sleeve, a leather jacket, a white scarf and grey boots. Like I said, I like to match. The weatherman said no rain, just cloudy and windy.

This morning, I'm riding with Tristan. I grabbed my breakfast and headed out. I opened the front door and the breeze hit my skin and gave me the chills. This type of weather makes me wish I had someone to hold. But I don't.

I walked over to Tristan's car, the passenger seat opened. Great. I have to lunge to the back. That's the thing about Tristan's car; it was a two door and seated four.  Dominique smiled and pulled back the seat. I smiled but growled as I climbed into the back. I don't get why I sit in the back.

"Hey Lett." Tristan said.

"Hey." I forced out.

The whole ride, Tristan and Dom were talking, I didn't feel so comfortable, and I should have ridden with my brothers. I texted Joyce the whole ride to school.

 Me to Joyce: Can you meet me in the parking lot?! I can't stand being with these two.

Joyce: I'm on my way there. Is someone jelly?

Me to Joyce: No, I just don't like how I'm a third wheel.

Joyce: Okay. I'm waiting with Logan, Thomas and Ray.

Me to Joyce: We just parked, I'm on my way.

Tristan parked his car and we all got out. I lingered back a little pretending to look through my bag. Tristan didn't notice. How could he be so different in less than two months? I sighed.