All Because of A Pencil Problem

Grrr. Second day of school. Five-forty-five. I got ready and dressed in blue skinny jeans, a dressy floral tank top, a jean jacket, and sky blue flats. I like to match, sue me. I grabbed my phone on my desk and my bag on my desk chair.

Tristan: I'm outside. :]

Me to Tristan: I'll be right out!

I did a double take on my outfit, and then ran downstairs to get a snack for breakfast, then out the door to the car, jean jacket hanging on my arm.

Tristan was looking mighty fine today. His hair was spiked, he wore dark denim jeans that fitted him perfectly and he wore a plain white t-shirt with a guy cardigan over that was unbuttoned. Don't like hype beast, huh. Yeah right, you look like one, but better. He was just so gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off. Oh my.

"Hey!" He said lowly, but sounded so sexy. Oh my gosh; I couldn't even speak, or at least I thought I couldn't.

"Soo hot," I gasped covering my mouth. Holy crap! Did I just say that out loud?!

"The weather? Yeah, I heard it's going to be a little warm." he said noticing my embarrassed face.

"Yeah." I nervously laughed. "It might reach nineties." Smooth, Letty, smooth.

"So after school want to hang out at my place? I don't know like study or help each other with homework? If we have any?"

"Yeah, that'll be nice."

We pulled up to the school parking lot and there was a huge crowd. What is going on? It that a fight?

"What is going on?" Tristan said as he parked his car.

"I don't know. Maybe a fight?"

We both got out and walked over to the crowd.

It was indeed a fight. Two boys were fighting and there was a girl yelling at them. Must be fighting over the girl. I shook my head and spotted EJ and Jon. They would be cheering and laughing at the scene. I tugged on Tristan's arm motioning him towards the school. I don't want to be there when a teacher or the principal breaks it up. When a fight is broken up, teachers grab students from the crowd, even if you look like a good student.

I told Tristan that he could go to his locker if he needed anything, but he simply said he'll wait till I'm done at my locker. How sweet. Since there was limited time before class starts, I hurriedly grabbed my Chemistry and History book and locked up my locker. We have ten minutes till the bell rings; we have loads of time to get to Tristan's locker and walk all the way back to Chemistry.

We got to Tristan's locker in three minutes; it was on the opposite side of the school. I leaned on the locker next to his and just watched him rummage through his locker for stuff. He looked so hot doing that. I don't know how, but he just did. His Hazel-green eyes sparkled when the sun caught it. I was drooling over him until someone spoke.

"Excuse me, you're leaning on my locker." A boy said.

"Oh, I'm sor—" As I turned around, I saw that the boy was Ron; he was looking deviously handsome as well. My dilemma with hot boys. My question is why are they all attracted to me? I mean there are a lot of pretty cheerleaders and others not in cheerleading that aren't me.

"Oh! Hey Letty!" He said with a wide grin, but it slowly disappeared as he looked over at Tristan.

"Ron..uhh. Hey." I waved awkwardly. "This is..Tristan. Tristan, this is Ron."

They nodded at each other.

"Hey man." Ron said. He was eyeing Tristan. I don't like the way he's looking at him.