Nightmare

This was a lazy upload. 

******************************************************************************

It’s Friday, March 16th.

Why don’t we start off with Justin Bieber concert. I had the best time ever. After the show, we got to go backstage and meet him. He is the sweetest. He also remembered signing my purple guitar. We took many photos of him and with us and him. What would have made that day better is if he gave me his number. Like he’d give out his number to a random fan whom he has many. I got to see a side of Crystal I thought I’d never seen. She wasn’t stuck up, she was Ms. Loosey goosey. Cathline was the craziest out all four of us. Joyce and I were just neutral, just screams and a little dancing.

Christmas was a blast. The whole family from my dad’s side and the Clarksons and also Charles was there. I got Jon this new game he wanted for a long time. I got EJ the phone case he’s always wanted. I gave Olivia a 60$ gift card to Urban Outfitters. I bought Tristan an ‘I heart New York’ sticker with a shark biting into the heart for his car, but he insisted on hanging it in his room. For Zale, I had to buy him a blue ps3 controller. He broke his other one when he “accidentally” threw it at the wall. As for Aiden, I got him skateboard. He’s been talking about getting back to it. He got is cast off before Thanksgiving. I got him a long board skateboard. I also got myself a skateboard. He got me an infinite charm for my bracelet. I got my mom and dad both my love and a kiss on the cheek. Jayde, Cathline and Becky; I gave them each a scarf that is soft, warm and stylish. I got them when I went to LA with my mom and Mrs. Clarkson a few days ago.

Of course I got a kiss from Aiden under the mistletoe. My parents encouraged it. Charles was the one who put it above us. My parents don’t know about Aiden and I still.

New Years, we went Reno and I got my New Years kiss. Jon, EJ, Olivia, Aiden and I all went to hang out in the arcade/lounge room for teens. Jon felt such a fifth wheel, but he didn’t mind at all. He’s been sneaking around and such back home. At school, he’d run off at break and or lunch.

On Valentine’s Day, Aiden got me another charm and a dozen roses. I got him a picture frame that I scrapbooked with pictures of Aiden and I. He said ‘I Love you’. It totally caught me off guard because he said it at 12:00 midnight with the dozen roses. I teased him a bit and actually waited till 11:59 p.m. to say it. The way his face lit up, just made my whole night. He took me to go ice skating, dinner and we watched the city lights. It was so romantic and it was the best date I’ve ever had.

Foreignly Obsessed played at Sadies dance. We rocked the night away. We got so many feedback and we’re getting known at school. Some people didn’t know we were talented that way.

Oh! Remember Daphne from photography? Well, that’s the girl Bryce has a crush on. They are talking, but not serious yet. He asked her to winter ball and that’s what kicked everything off. They are just the cutest. I remember Bryce had left her a rose in each class on Valentine’s Day. I should know because she had four roses when she walked in and then there was a rose on her desk.

EJ got a football scholarship to UC Berkeley and Olivia got a volleyball scholarship to UC Davis.

One day after tutoring, I had no ride home. Tristan was out with Dom. It was Zale’s and Jayde’s month-aversery, Jon and Charles were at work and EJ, Olivia and Aiden had to make a quick road trip to Santa Barbara to visit Aiden’s and Olivia’s cousin. I had no one else to call. Luckily, Dylan was still at school. He just finished weightlifting. He saw me sitting on a bench doing my homework. I was glad it wasn’t that cold that day. I also got talk to Dylan. He wants to major in both music and marine life. He also wants to move to Hawaii and learn how to surf and become a pro surfer as well to help promote his parent’s surf shop logo.