That Went Well

I woke up to the doorbell. It was twelve o' clock. I groaned and got out of bed. I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and made my way downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen tweaking with my phone, I bumped into someone and fell backwards.

"OW!" I uttered.

"Oh, Shoot! My bad!"

I looked up and saw Tristan. Call me crazy but there was a light shining behind Tristan making it a holy moment, like angels were going to start singing. I shook my head to get that out of my head. 

"Sorry" I got up to my feet. shooing away his hand. I was so embarrassed! He slid his hands into his shorts pockets. I walked in more and realized the Clarksons were over for lunch. I slowly made my way to a bar stool. He followed, but he walked out into the backyard.

"Nice for you to join us Letty." Said my mom who was making Sinigang and Mrs. Clarkson helping. Mrs. Clarkson insists that I call her 'Aunty', but I can't, for some reason. "Can you do me a favor and wake up your brothers."

I pouted.  I just came down and got comfortable in this stool. "Suree, sure."

"Thanks sweetie!"

"Don't mention it." I called over my shoulder. 

I walked all the way up the stairs slowly and put all of my energy in each step. I made it to Jon's room. I knocked on the door twice. No response. I knocked again and louder. No response. I knocked again and called his name. No response. I even threaten to just walk in. I waited a few, until I grabbed the handle and flung the door open. To my surprise, Jon was sleeping like a baby. He sure is a heavy sleeper. I walked over to his bed and when I was about to yell in his ear, Zale walked by. Wait, why is he upstairs?

"Hey!" he called out.

"SHHHHHHHHHH!" I concentrated on how I was going to wake him up.

"What are you doing?!" Zale whispered.

"I need to wake him up."

"I've got an idea!" I stared at him and waited. "How about we flip him out of his bed?"

"That's a great Idea!!"

"On three. One. Two. THREE!"

We both grabbed the side of the mattress and yanked it up and shoved it forward.

"AHHHH! OOOF!" Jon groaned in pain. "WHAT THE HELL!" His head propped up looking furious. "What the hell Letty!"

I was laughing soo hard! I turned to Zale, but he wasn't even there. No wonder he said 'What the hell, LETTY'

"That jerk!" I mumbled.

"That wasn't funny Nicolle!"

"It so was!" I laughed a few more. "Mom says to get dressed and come down. We're having lunch with the Clarksons." I walked out of his room and headed to Ethan's. I knocked once and called 'EJ!' really loud. A few seconds later, he replied with a "WHAT?!"

"Gosh! Don't have to be so angry! The Clarksons are over for lunch. So look decent! Hurry up! You don't want me flipping you out of YOUR bed. Do you?!"

I heard him laugh. "I'm so scared! You couldn't anyways." He said rhetorically.

"You should be and I can so!" With that, I ran down the stairs and back into the kitchen. The food was already done.

"Smells good mom!" I grabbed a plate and scooped up some rice.

"Thanks dear! Did you wake up your brothers?"

"Yeah, they'll be down in a few. Who knew Jon was a heavy sleeper." I chuckled and went out to the backyard.

"Kids, have grown fast." Mrs Clarkson reminisced..