Masquerade Ball

since my laptop charger is broken and I'm borring my cousin's, i am uploading two chapters in one again. I hope your excited for the dance! a lot of secrets are poured out.

______________________

The next two days went by quick. I was thankful though. I was excited to go to the dance and fool everyone.

Wednesday, I spend the whole day by myself. Tristan tried talking to me, but I just ignored him. I’m still mad at him.

Thursday, I sat at the table. I was all the way on the edge of the table and doodled. I ignored anyone who tried to talk to me. The person I’ve made time to talk to was Bryce. I couldn’t ignore him. It would be wrong if I did. He knew that I wasn’t myself so he tried not to talk about anything, just tried his best at making me laugh; which he succeeded in a few times that day.

Friday morning. Aiden was taking me to school. I haven’t spoken to him in a while and I think he deserves my attention. I was wearing a burgundy sweater, a black scarf, dark blue jeans and my regular black and grey vans.

“Hey Letty.” Aiden called through the window as I was walking down the steps of the house. I waved.

“How are you?” I asked. He chuckled.

“I should be asking you that question. But I guess I’m great.”

“I’m great too.”

“Are you going to the dance?”

“Nahh. I think I’m still sick.”

“Oh, well there are other dances.”

“YuP. How does your mask look like?”

“It’s a dark green shiny mask. Nothing special.”

“Oh. Who’s your date?”

“T-Tanya.”

We got to school and we walked side by side. We laughed a few times. I walked to my locker to grab my notebook.

“So? Have you decided that you’re going with me to the dance?” Troian asked.

“Yeah, and I can’t go. My parents said just for my safety of getting even sicker. I’m sorry.” 

"So you were considering?" Troian asked with a smirk.

"Don't get so high in the clouds. I still don't like you or trust you." 

"I don't blame you. I have a lot to explain to you and a lot to apologize for." Troian looked deeping into my eyes. His pierced mine, but I only saw real feelings. He almost seemed regretful. 

"Yeah you do."

"How about we start all over?" 

"Maybe." I closed my locker and walked to chemistry.

We were doing a lab in class, but since I’ve already done it, I was excused from doing it. I just sat at my desk doodling.

Troian had some explaining to do? I sounds kind of sketchy. He wanted to start over? I guess I can just let him explain. Yeah right, I need a lie detector to see if he's telling the truth.

In second period, Joyce was telling me how her dress is dark blue and it had white laced stitching on it that made flowers. Her mask was plain, suede dark blue. She was still bummed that I wasn’t going.

“I promise to go to the next dance.” I said.

Third period was the same. I chit chatted with Bryce. He’s not going to this dance but he’s going to winter ball.