Terrible Teens

The party was in full swing. Loud music rumbled throughout the house. I lot of people were here. I couldn't even get through. Ray had told me London would be crashing with her friends. I stood by the door for an hour till she finally arrived.

"Invitations, ladies?" I asked politely.

"I-Invitations?" a nervous freshman asked.

"Yeah, if you were handed one you were invited."

"C'mon Letty, you know who I am!" London shrieked.

"Don't you know who I am?"

"C'mon Letty."

"I'm sorry. Rules are rules. I didn't even make them. Just leave or we'll have problems."

"You're such a bitch!" Her little posse glared at me. I smiled.

"Don't even try to sneak in! If you do, one picture to Ray and its bye, bye relationship. Which also means bye, bye spotlight. Oh you don't think we know you're using Ray? You'll go through hell if you come back. We'll have soo much problems, you'll want to transfer."

She glared at me for a few seconds then ran off.

I sighed. I made my way back to the garage.

"Hey! Letty!"

I stopped and turned.

"Hey Tristan." I half waved awkwardly. He stumbled a few steps. He was already drunk?!

"Hey Letty. I thought you weren't going to show?" He put an arm around me.

"Tristan, you're drunk." I whispered shrugging off his hand.

"I drank a little bit. I'm fine."  He tripped and fell on the grass. "Ouch."

"No you're not!" I stumbled trying to pick him up. It annoys me when people get wasted. It's pathetic.

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine. See?!" He stood for five seconds and then fell back down. I was getting really irritated by now.

"Tristan! Get up! You're pissing me off now."

Who seriously is wasted? It's only ten.

"FINE! Stay there! You're such an idiot!" I let go of his hand and walked off into the darkness to the band room.

"Letty! I'm sorry!!" he called

He's so stupid. EJ and Jon don't even get this wasted at all. They drink, but they don't get tipsy or wasted. Their solid even when they drink.

I locked the side door and let out a huge sigh.

I picked up my guitar and started playing The Only Exception. The melody has a soothing pitch to it. The song that has you close your eyes without knowing you did. I only sing it when I get frustrated or angry. It calms me down.

I was in the middle of the song, when the tears came. This always happened. I set down my guitar and made my way to the couch. I laid there sobbing. After fifteen minutes I decided I'd go to sleep. I closed the blinds on the door and the window and changed into my pajamas. I laid on the couch, in the darkness of the garage.

Aiden: Hey are you okay? I saw you yelling at Tristan.

Me to Aiden: I'm fine. He's just being an idiot.

Aiden: Where are you? I knocked on your door a thousand times.

Me to Aiden: I'm around. I just want to be alone.

Aiden: Oh. Are you sure? Where are you?

Me to Aiden: Yeah. I'm around somewhere. Oh can you make sure London doesn't get in?