Past Love

"Letty?" His voice made me weak. I did not expect to see him. I guess the rumors are true. I don't know what to say.

"Hey. Uh, Ron" I said looking away from his graze. One look would have me weak in the knees. His brown hair flowing with the wind. His dark, soft brown eyes. His shirt hugged a little around his muscles. He looked older and cuter. But our relationship was years ago.

"Wow! It is you! I've been looking for you all day!" He said going in for a hug. "I miss you."

I feel terrible. We broke off a relationship because he moved away and now look where we're at; back at the same school. It took a while for me to finally get over him and I bet for him to get over me.

"Yeah, it's me. Here I am. Missed you..uhh..too." I said trying to seem happy to see him. When all in all, I wasn't.

"You haven't changed a bit."

"Nope. Plain ole Letty."

"Good. If you changed, it wouldn't seem you."

"Yup." I really don't want to deal with him right now. Harsh. But it's the truth. "I have to go. I'll see you later?"

His smile went down a bit.

"Uh. Yeah. I get it. It's fine. Okay. I'll see you around."

"Mhmm." I turned halfway, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back around

"Uhm, Letty?"

"Yeah Ron?" I said biting my lip.

"Wanna hang out sometime? Like old times?"

"Uhh, sure. That'll be cool."

"Awesome! So I'll see you later?" he bent down and kissed my cheek. I was weird and awkward. I just nodded and walked off.

Was agreeing to just hanging out with him giving him the wrong idea? I hope not. That was him being friendly. Just a friendly-kiss-on-the-cheek? Oh boy. This is not good. Maybe I'm over exaggerating? I'll just worry about band practice. Get my mind off of things. I spotted the gang and made my way there.

Troian was at a nearby table. I avoided his glance and talked to Joyce. I told her about bumping into Ron.

"Okay see ya guys!" EJ said waving off to his friends. "Is everyone ready to go?"

We all got into five separate cars. Riding with EJ was Olivia, Darren, Tiffany and Maddie. Riding with Aiden was Charles and Jon. Riding with Tristan was me, Joyce, Thomas, and Ray. Riding with Cathline was Josh, Becky, and Jayde. Dylan Rode his motorcycle and Crystal is.. wait, is that, Troian?! That's just lovely. The place that we're headed is my house. 

How did Crystal get here in the morning? I noticed the helmet in her hand. OHH. She rode with Dylan. Isn't that awkward though? Riding on a bike with your brother, your twin brother? I guess it was normal? She's wearing skirt too! How awkward.

**

"Omg! So tell me what happened with you and Ron?" Joyce said during our practice. 

"You bumped into Ron?!" Ray exclaimed.

"Wait the Ron that moved to Florida?" Becky said plugging in her piano.

"I heard he was looking for you all day." Thomas said wanting to be in the loop.

"Well, there's not much to say." I shrugged. "There really wasn't much to say?! That I bumped into him and he wanted to hang out sometime. Harmless.

"Yeah right. I can tell from your expression. Tell us what happened. " Joyce said.

"Nothing happened. We just chatted a little and then he asked to hangout sometime."

"You're leaving something out."

"It isn't a big deal."

"What isn't?"

"He kissed me on my cheek and then said he missed me." Okay, I exaggerated on that part, but he did kiss me on my cheek and he did say he missed me. "Now can we get to practice?"

Joyce was about to say something, but telling from my annoyed/angry voice, she dropped it.

We ended practice around three-thirty. Joyce, Ray and Thomas left, while Becky and I went up to my room avoiding everyone who was still here. Olivia, Aiden, Charles, Maddie, Darren, Cathline, Jayde and Josh. Thank god Troian wasn't here. He came off as a creep and such even though he's hot, doesn't change anything.

Becky and I talked about a bunch of things. It wasn't before long everyone had to leave. I've realized, I'm the only one in the band who doesn't have a significant other.

Thomas has a girlfriend. She doesn't go to our school, but we've all known her since middle school. We allow her to come to practices because of how he doesn't get to see her as often as the others.

After dinner, I slumped to my room. Three text messages.

Tristan: Riding with me tomorrow?

Aiden: Wanna ride with me tomorrow to school?

Ray: Are we going to have practice tomorrow?

Who should I ride with? Why is Aiden offering to take me?

Me to Shawn: Nope. Practice on Saturday.

'Yeah, I'll ride with you.' Send.

'I already have a ride. Next time, though! Promise.' Send.

___________________________________________________