Has He Taken My Breath Away?

I promise you, there is some action  in this chapter and next few chapters!! I PROMISE! There is a lot that is going to happen now! Sorry it took so long to get to this point! But yeah, a lot of emotions being thrown in the next chapters!!

____________________________________________

The Clarkson's house a little similar to ours, but smaller. It didn't have six garages, only three. No tennis or basketball courts. They had a pool though. They did have more rooms though; eight to be exact. Their kitchen attached to the living room and a huge dining room. It was nice and extravagant.

"I'll meet you up in my room. It's the third door to the right." Tristan motioned up the stairs.

I nodded and made my way up to his room.

His room was painted a soft maroon. His bed was positioned on the right in the corner, a black desk next to his bed, a mirror sliding closet and two bean bags on the floor in the corner next to the door.

His cologne lingered in the air. I took a whiff of it and made my way to his bed, taking out my Chemistry book and my notebook. It was rather warm in is room so I took off my jacket. I opened the book and started working on the questions.

After a few minutes, Tristan came up. I don't know what he did; he had nothing in his hands or anything.

"No one's home," He said sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Oh, okay."

"Alright. So do you want music?"

"Sure. I can't stand silence when I'm studying or doing homework."

He walked over to his speakers and plugged in his phone. 'The Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars came on.

"Ugh! I don't want to do anything now!" I joked and closed the book.

"So we're not going to do homework?"

"I don't want to do it yet. I want my mind to cool down from today."

"Ohh okay. So what do you want to do?"

There really wasn't much to do.

"How about we put our feet in the water?"

"Sure. Let's go!" He took his phone out of his speakers and headed out the door.

We walked downstairs through the kitchen and the living room to the backyard. It was still hot out, but the breeze felt nice against my skin. I rolled up my jeans and sat at the edge. The water was cold, but I got used to it.

Tristan sat on my left; the sun shining on his face, showing every detail.

I wonder, would have things be different if they didn't move? Would I have met Joyce? Would I have a band? Everything would have been way different.

 We sat there in silence, swishing our feet in the water.

"So how do you like living here?" I broke the silence.

"It's nice. Quiet. I mean hardly any traffic, which is nice. And I know you and Jon and EJ. I didn't have to try to make new friends."

"Glad you like it here. So any girls catch your eye?"

"Just one. One in particular." 

I turned my head to him. He eyes were on mine, his head so close. The sun shining on his face wasn't helping my urge to look away. He looked like a God. His eyes moved to my lips then back up. He started to lean in, getting closer and closer. I looked at him in shock and his expression turned into confusion. What is happening?!