Turning of Time: Chapter 8

__Sara Pov__

I woke up the next morning with three demons jumping on my bed, and let me tell you, they weren't being nice.

"Jun, Dai, Ayaka... must you do this every morning?" I started to sit up grogily.

"Of course we do Sara-nee, We love jumping on your bed!" I was tackled back to laying down by Daiki as he said this, and honestly, it was cute so I started to laugh. Then all three made a dog pile on me.

I picked them off one by one and stood up walking to the door and shooing them out.

"But Saraaaa! Why can't we stay? At least me since I share the room?" Ayaka was complaining now, however Junichi was already out the door.

"Because I have to get ready to meet my new sensei and be assigned to a squad. So get your butts moving out the door."

When they finally left I shut and locked the door to get ready, I already knew Kakashi was a perv, and wasn't taking any chances.

I pulled my hair up into a bun with a red ribbon and went to my closet to get some clothes. I put my quarter sleeve fishnet top and kapri length fishnet leggings on first, then I took a purple top that wrapped around my neck, but left my shoulders and back bare. The shirt ended just above my belly button but was longer in back and split like a swallow's tail. I pulled on a grey skirt that went to my mid thighs, with a small slit on the right side. I strapped on my kunai pouch and tied a blood red ribbon around my waist, that would normally hold my katana. I pulled on my grey sandles and lastly tied my headband around my head. My mask was already around my face already, as it almost always was, but the color was a grey to match my outfit. Now I was ready to leave.

I made sure the three kids were all right, they were sitting in front of the TV watching some show. They would start the academy soon and I would have to worry less about them then. I grabbed some toast and spread jam on it, then walked out the door headed to the academy.

_-_

When I got to the academy I was a little later than usual but there were kids there still. Right now the only people in the room were Hinata, Kiba, Sasuke, and Shikamaru. It looked like we could sit anywhere today, since it wasn't really class. I walked over to Shikamaru, who was sitting in front of Sasuke, and started to talk to him.

I never really liked Sasuke. Everyone else made him pretty much the center of attention. The girls loved him and followed him around, while the boys were jelous or wanted to be just like him. I think all this served to give him nothing but a big head. All this just because he was an Uchiha.

The room slowly filled as people came in, getting louder and louder. When Naruto came in Shikamaru paused in his talking to me.

"Naruto, only the people who graduated are supposed to be here."

"Hey! I graduated! See this headband? I'm an official leaf shinobi now! Just ask Sara!"

He turned and looked at me, and I nodded. "Really? What a drag."

We went on in our conversation, and I dully noted that Sakura and Ino were fighting over who would sit next to Sasuke. Why did that not surprise me.

"Hey Sara, I'll be right back, save my spot for me."

With that Shikamaru stood up, inadvertantly knocking Naruto, who was crouching on the desk in a glaring contest with Sasuke, forward to then, well, kiss him. Everyone stood shocked for a few moments, but that was broken by my hysterical laughter.

Almost all the fan girls were going to beat up Naruto, while Shikamaru was being scolded by at least five. Shikamaru and Naruto both shot me glances wanting me to help them, but I was way to busy laughing. That, my friends, was beyond hysterical.