Turning of Time: Chapter 19

__Sara Pov__

When I came back to the house I was tackled by not four, but eight little kids. I lay at the bottom of one of the biggest and most painful dog piles ever.

"Can I ask for you all to get off of me now? Preferably before my spine breaks?" I mumbled into the cloth in stuffed in my face. I was quickly uncovered and saw that there were, indeed, four extra kids.

"Sara-nee! You're back!" Ayaka jumped on me again, I was ready this time though and caught her in a hug.

"It's good to see you four, Ayaka, Daiki, Junichi, and Hibiko. Can I ask who your other four friends are?" That seemed to shock them from their excitement and turn to manners.

"Right!" Daiki began introductions. "This is Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi, and Naoko. You guys, as you already guessed, this is Sara-nee."

"I've heard so much about you Sara-nee! I look up to you so much!" Moegi gushed.

"So you're the one who thought of the treaty for us to come to the leaf?" Naoko questioned. She was a cute little girl. Her hair was a very light bluish-silver and was complimented by wonder filled light pink eyes. She wore a kimono-like yellow dress that went to her knees. Normally when people wore yellow they appeared washed out, but the dress seemed to brighten her dark skin as if there was a slight glow. She would be beautiful when she grew up.

I snapped out of my assessment of her. "Oh, so you must be from the ninja village that came here recently!" I guessed, covering the fact I had been staring.

"I'm the daughter of the head of the clan! I'm going to be an amazing ninja! I'm already in the academy!" She boasted proud.

"What was your families surname again?" I asked politely.

"We're the Hikawa! That means scarlet river!" I smiled, she really liked to show off her knowledge.

"Well then you four, do you want me to watch your practice for a while?" I asked nicely.

"Will you really?" Konohamaru asked.

"Sure, I already do it for these four, why not for all eight of you?" They all cheered and crowded around me as we walked to the back of the house.

I watched them as they threw their kunai. Konohamaru was doing well in aim and form while Udon lacked something in his form. Moegi had perfect aim, and so I didn't bother to fix anything on her form. Naoko was like both Hibiko and Junichi, perfect form, but somewhat lacking in aim.

I helped and fixed things here and there. I was lucky they hadn't started on jutsus yet, otherwise I never would keep track of all of them.

After an hour or two Kakashi came to get me so we could talk to the Hokage together. I told the kids I would be back soon and to not overwork themselves while I was gone. The all nodded and waved goodbye.

"You really are like a mother..." Kakashi mused as we walked.

"What is that supposed to mean Kakashi?"

"Just that your nature attracts kids to you, they seem to love you as a sister, but also as a mother. Your nature is very protective and kind."

"That can't be true. I am far from motherly."

"You are very kind though, and that makes up for it I suppose... as far as the kids are concerned."

I started to blush and walked ahead of him so he couldn't see it. "Shut up Kakashi, its not like its unnatural."

"Well you don't see many people your age walking around with eight kids at their heels... Are you calling me Kakashi?" He realized.

"Yes, now shut up Kakashi."