Turning of Time: Chapter 11

__Sara Pov__

I got up quite early the next day, because I had to get the three little kids ready. Today would be their first day of the academy, and  I was going to walk them there before meeting up with my team.

"Hey! Daiki, Junichi, and Ayaka! are you guys up yet? You have school today!"

Daiki came running up to me. "Sara-nee! Will you help us get ready? I can't decide on what clothes look more ninja-like!"

"Yeah, sure lead the way." I smiled smally, they were such kids, and very easily excited.

I walked in their room to help them get their outfits. Daiki ended up wearing dark blue shorts and a light yellow top, he also had a blue bandana on his forhead, because 'its where my headband will go!'. Junichi had on black loose fit jeans and a white top, he was more of a solemn kid, so it suited him. Ayaka insisted on the rainbow polka dot dress I had made her, it was cap sleeved and was a little puffy at the bottom, it had a slit on the right though and she wore bright pink leggings with it.

They all had their kunai pouches on, but Jun's was on the left side. They really did look sorta like mini ninjas. I had trusted all three with some kunai and five shuriken, and they stood there proudly.

"How do we look Sara-nee?" Ayaka asked. Her bubbly personality would get her a lot more friends.

"You guys look like the great ninja I know you'll grow up to be." They all beamed at eachother from my praise.

"Will you teach us how to use weapons Sara-nee?" Junichi sounded really excited, and it made me happy.

"I will help you guys when I have the time, but I'm starting my missions today." Their crestfallen faces almost broke my heart. "I know you guys will do awesome, whenever you want me to, and I'm around I'll look over your training, it's a promise."

"Yaaay!" They all three cheered.

"Well then, we should be off to the academy." I turned in to the kitchen. "Kakashi, I'll meet you guys in front of the mission booths, I'm taking the three kids to the academy."

"All right, see you soon, mask girl."

"Whatever, ojiisan."

With that the four of us left in a line holding hands all the way to the academy, they actually had Iruka for a teacher.

"Hello Iruka-sensei. I have your three new students!"

He looked at me and then noticed the three kids. "Well look at that, I didn't expect you to be bringing three of the new kids to class today. Are you staying for their orientation?"

"No, unfortunately I have missions. It would be the perfect time to prank you too."

He laughed, "You are joking, right?"

"Who knows?" I turned to the three kids. "Be nice to Iruka-sensei, alright? It's ok to pull a prank every once in a while, but pay attention to the lessons."

"Alright Sara-nee!" Daiki answered

"Will you pick us up from school today?"

"I'll try my best Ayaka. I'll definately see you three tonight though. Study hard and watch out for eachother." I then turned after hugging each of them and waved to Iruka, walking out the door.

I rushed over to meet up with my team then to start the missions. I didn't expect them to be too hard, and was actually pretty excited to start them.

"Hey Sara, glad you made it in time!" Sakura greeted.

"Hi Sakura, hey guys are you ready for some missions?"