Chapter 1: begining of it all.

"No! Wes I'm serious you better not! I swear to god Wes!"

"What are you going to do if I do Chloe?" I prepped my arm to launch the filled water balloon at her.

"I'll kick you ass Wes. Seriously!" I let go of the water balloon, it hit her and automatically popped leaving her soaked.

"That's it!" She chased me around her house, until she finally ran out of breath. "Alright, truce. I'm over it, and out of breath."

I stared at her completely out of breath, "Alright birthday girl. What do you wanna do for your 18th birthday?"

"Nothing really, I'm going off to Berkeley in 3 days, I just wanna chill." She grabbed her SnapBack from off the ground throwing it on her head, "Plus! Your going to nail your audition for xfactor, become famous, and we are never going to see each other anymore!"

"Nah, chlo don't think negative." I took her hat off and gave her a noogie. Just then Drew walked up and joined in on the noogie.

"Seriously? I hate you guys." She grabbed her hat from my hand and stomped inside, because she is my next door neighbor me and drew just walked back to my house.

We entered my house and to the den were Keaton was on his laptop doing whatever the fuck he always does on there. Me and Drew fell onto the couch passing the football, Keaton slams his laptop, "Alright, what are we doing for Chloe's birthday?"

Drew got serious, "Wes could tell her about his insane feelings after the one night they had." He looked at he and raised his eyebrow.

One night Chloe got insanely drunk and well that pretty much tells the whole story. We where little sophomores, and Chloe doesn't even remember all of that night. I made the mistake of telling Drew and he just never really let it go because he's all take chances and your life will go far bull shit. When really I haven't ever really sat down and sorted my feeling for her, which is probably what gets me through life. Drew and Keaton have tried to get me to think about them, many times, but I refuse to brake, why start something your not sure will last. And why risk it all with someone who means everything to you. By now everyone is used to me brushing these feeling off.

"Your so far off dude." I tell Drew and I chuck the football at him. "I'll be right back, I'm gunna go get my guitar."

As I get into my room, I see Chloe in her room on the phone, being awfully smiley. Probably Jason. Jason is this jerk who plays Chloe like some damn instrument and leaves me to pick up the pieces when he has screwed her over, which is like every other week. I open my window and chuck the football straight into her room.

She screams, "I have to go Jason." She says then hangs up, throwing her phone on her bead the grabs the football and chucks it back, squinting her green eyes at me. Or giving me to death glare as me and and the boys like to call it. "What the hell is your problem Wes?!"

"C'mon Chloe, why are you talking to that ass hole again?!" I said in a whiny tone arching my eyebrows.. Like I usually do.

"Stay out of it Wes!" She said turning red out of anger and practically hanging out of her window trying to get in my face.

"Stay out of it until... He fucks you over and you right here," I point to me bed, "Crying you eyes out with me, drew, and Keaton, if they even wanna help!"

"Whatever Wes." She slams her window.

It makes me mad because I know she is going to get hurt, she always does. That dick Jason always does those kind of things to girls. I mean don't get me wrong I totally respect the guy, but when you do it to Chloe its 10 times different. I grab my guitar and start strumming,