Chapter 15: Chloe POV II

I felt one tear fall from my eye, but that's all that fell. I was expecting a whole rain storm to fall from my 2 eyes, but no. Just one.

I looked up at Wes and saw his facial expression turn from angry to hurt. Good, I'm glad he was hurt. That's exactly how I felt, I should have never let us go this far, friends don't mesh well as more than that. It's a life lesson though, a life lesson that sucks. I would be lying if I said that me and him didn't feel right but he just proved my own doubts right, he doesn't think we are going to work either.

"...I thought we where finally going to be happy but no, you have to go and fuck it up like you always tend to do! I've had it with you! I'm done! Good bye Chloe!" Then he left. I was completely frozen, I literally couldn't move, I just fell back on my bed and started at the ceiling.

I was hurt because I hurt Wes over and over again but I just cant do this, I was taught to look after myself. With Wes I knew there was no way we could ever work, when I went back to college and he was on tour all I would be doing was missing him, I can't go though that. When I first went to college I remember missing him like crazy. And that was when we where just best friends. He was going to make it with out me.

Then I thought back to how he said I always fuck up everything, I do. Another reason why he deserved better. What killed me was that I didn't believe him when he said he was done. He didn't mean it, but I kinda wanted him too.

_____________________

-2 weeks later-

I heard a loud bang on my window, the only person that uses that entrance was Wes, and we haven't talked in 2 weeks. I had hung out with Drew and Keaton but Wes refused to see me. I looked at the clock at it was only midnight, I walked up to my window to see a very uneasy Was on the ladder asking for entrance to my room.

He didn't look right, I opened my window "Wes?"

"Who the fuck does it look like? Can I come in or what?" he didn't really let me answer he basically pushed me out of the way and climbed into my room. "We haven't talked in like 2 months Chlo bear!"

Chlo bear? We weren't really one for nicknames except for dumb ass or fucktard, just then I felt the intoxication of his breath fill the air. His breath stank of cheap beer and hard liquor, "We haven't talked in like 2 weeks Wes, are you drunk?"

"Awww, its so cute the was you judge my life decisions, I could judge yours to you know." He took a step closer to me.

"Wes, I wasn't judging you I was just asking a-"

He cut me off and placed a stand of hair behind my ear, "Like when you got pregnant." I felt my eyes bulge out of my head as he laughed, how could he be bringing this up? And why was it so funny, "Then when you got rid of it like it was a piece of trash!" He laughed a but harder.

It took all of me to not slap the shit out of him of cry my eyes out. I felt a few tears escape my eyes, "I think its time for you to go." I grabbed his wrist to walk him home but he snatched it out of my hand.

"No, I'm not ready yet," He sat on my bed and took out his phone, "Kat just texted me, got to go." He walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek, "Bye." He climbed down the ladder and walked to the front door of his house. What just happened? I watched as he met Kat up and grabbed her kissing her passionately. It felt like a million knifes just sliced my heart up, then he looked up at me through my window and just smirked. How could he be doing this to me?

I was really mad when I threw on my shoes and walked next door, Drew answered, "Chloe?"

"Where is Wes?!" I stormed into the house, not really caring if Drew didn't want me to be in there or not.