Chapter 11: Chloes POV

I COULDNT HELP MYSELF GUYS! SO I AM GOING TO BE PUTTING A FEW OF THESE CHLOE POV JUST SO YOU CAN SEE CHLOE'S PERSPECTVE ON THINGS ONCE IN A WHILE... HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you want to do this Chloe?" Julia asked me as I laid down on the cold metal bed at the free clinic.

"Positive, seriously. So stop asking me if im sure."

"Okay, Chlo. I'll be out here when your... uh... done?"

I faked a smile, "Yeah, I'll see you in a bit." It was weird for both of us, me and Julia where close but if I could choose someone to be with me right now it would probably be Wes. I've known Julia since kinder... but we where no where near as close as me and my boys. My boys... what are they even going to think about what I am about to do. I cant think about that right now.

Just like that. Its done, whatever... life... was growing inside of me is now gone. It was the right thing to do, I wouldn't want to bring a child into this world thinking they where a mistake, thinking they where not loved. I think if I would have kept it that it would be a constant reminder of a drunk one night stand, I don't want that. I just need to keep thinking of these things so I can block out the other scary thoughts. Like what would it have been like? I bet it would have been a girl. What are the boys going to think of me now after this little stunt. I find tears swelling in my eyes, I need to stop thinking about these things. I need to survive this car ride home so I can lay in my bed and just have a long, long cry to myself. Because that's what I do, I do things by myself. Everything is better by myself... yeah. That's what I do, I push people away so that I'm just left with myself. That is how it will always be, especially since the boys went and made a life for their self.

I think 2 days have passed, I don't know I just go down to eat when I'm hungry and come back and lay down staring at the celling listening to music.

"Chloe.. you have some mail." My mom came into my room leaving an envelope on my night stand. She sat on my bed next to me and stroked my head then kissed my forehead and left. Me and her where the same.. we both did better alone.

I picked up the envelope and it was from some random address from Texas.

'Here are 2 tickets to our kick ass Huntington concert!

-Emblem3 (aka: your brothers!)'

Man, I miss them. I am so proud of then though. That's why I know they will be better off not knowing me, I'll drag them down.

I dialed Drew's number, it gave me an excuse to hear their voices. One last time, "Hey Chloe!" Drew and Keaton both yelled into the phone. I was relived and disappointed Wes wasn't one of the voices.

"Hey guys! I'm surprised you had time to answer my phone call with how busy you guys are!"

"We always have time for you!" Drew said. God I missed them.

"Well, I just called to tell you I can't make it to your kick ass show, I am so sorry!"

The excitement in their voices dropped, "Chloe... if this is because of Wes.." Keaton said.

"No! Don't be an idiot! I love Wes! I love all of you! Its just that... that... that weekend I have to go up to Berkley. For you know, school!" I knew I didn't sound convincing.

"Alright Chlo... well I guess I'll have to wait like another year to see you!" Drew now said, I could hear the cold disappointment.

"Not that long!" Longer.. like never.

"Alright Chloe.. well call me again sometime. I miss talking to you!" Drew said trying to hide the hurt.

"Me too!" Keaton chimed in.